Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So Cath isn't in the Dec.7th ep?

And agreed, I'd like Nick and the rest to figure in more in her final arc too. Grrr.

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I really am not sure what to think about this... I mean I really like DB but somehow tptb seems tries to ruin him for me.

They seem to make him the all around perfect guy, always knowing what to do, always there to help out everyone! I really would like to see him make mistakes too every once in a while... but so far we didn't get that.

I also would like him to take a step back every once in a while. I know he is THE lead of the show but still... even Grissom had episodes where the other guys took over every now and then. It was a good mix. But now... it seems like the lead is ALWAYS there to save the day :(

And now this Cath and DB storyline... :shifty: Just hope it turns out to be harmless and not like what we think :(

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

*heavy sigh* well here's to hoping the team gets some involvement. I do have to admit, despite that one possible downside (that D.B. and the guest stars may be the only ones playing a major part in her exit), it looks like it's going to be a good storyline for Catherine, I actually like the drama that they're giving her. and I agree with you NickyFan, they do need to pull back D.B. a little and show more sides to him.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I know. I really, really like him, but they need to be careful not to turn him into a wonder boss...or a Gary Stu. ;)

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No one has said that. She's in the episode.

6. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

That would be interesting. I wonder if there are any old photos in the club's collection.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I must have misread what somebody posted, sorry.

Re, DB, Yeah...we have Super H already, I think Super DB would be too much.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

There's gonna be continuity!! :eek: WHOA

I had hoped for some but didn't think it was gonna happen

Hopefully there's more CSIs involved in all this, wish there wasn't any danger involved though

9. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 12x09

Laura:
    Catherine (Marg Helgenberger)'s old friend, she's a beautiful, smart, put together, monied woman who is delighted to see Catherine again after 22 years. Married to the billionaire head of a U.S. military contractor, she seems to have it all. However, when she and Catherine get together to talk about old times, Laura reveals surprising terror underneath her cheery, charming exterior, a terror that Catherine suspects stems directly back to her husband.

John(Mark):
    Arrogant, slick, powerful, with a military background, billionaire founder of a firm that has a huge contract with the U.S. military, he's a powerful, dignified man who emanates authority and command. When questioned about his company's possible role in a recent arms theft, he seems anxious to cooperate in any way he can -- but Russell suspects that John knows more than he's admitting about the crime.

Sac Pratt:
    All-business and no-nonsense, clean cut. An arrogant boy man who knows he's been promoted too soon and uses his arrogance to cover his insecurities. This veteran FBI agent is the Special Agent in Charge that barges in to "help" Russell and his team with their current case. Initially, he and Russell ruffle one another's feathers, but as they work closely together on the investigation, they eventually arrive at a place of mutual respect and admiration.

10. Micha

Micha Rookie

12.10 "Genetic Disorder"

Pearl:
    worn, a drunken woman, she's the mother of both Jimmy and Patrick; she had sex with her own son, and later gave Patrick (the product of her liaison with Jimmy) away for adoption. When Patrick tracks her down, she threatens him with a shotgun, but blurts out the whole ugly story.

Jimmy:
    Jimmy's a professional criminal. A man serving a life sentence for Armed Robbery, Jimmy won't get a chance to have a fourth strike, and will probably die in prison. When Russell shows up to quiz him about his extended family, Jimmy (who's addicted to salty snacks these days) has no idea that his bloodline has been the springboard for a murder, and he cheerfully talks about his rotten father and his "crazy bitch" mother.

Patrick:
    He is a broken man, down on his luck. Patrick is an orphan -- but in fact, he's the biological son of Pearl and Jimmy (his half-brother). Given a chance by Traxler to meet his birth mother, an excited Patrick found out that he was the product of a drunken, incestuous encounter between a mother and her 13 year old son.

Mr. Traxler:
    a professional genealogist, Traxler is a monkish, rather sexless man, a friend of Judy Robbins, who is helping her put together a family tree for Dr. Robbins. But when he's found smothered in Judy's bed, naked and with Judy's lipstick smeared on his face, the detectives quickly leap to the obvious conclusion. In fact, Traxler was murdered because he uncovered something unpleasant in the genealogy of an entirely different client.

11. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

We've got enough details to start making firm guesses about the plot of "Willows In The Wind." I think the episode before that will end on a cliffhanger. DB and Cath go out on a call and something happens to them: they get run off the road or attacked in an alley. Anyway, they're both hurt and separated from their equipment. They run into this pimp character and Cath, who isn't hurt as bad as DB, gets the gun and the burn phone and goes after the bad guys. Thus, she's in the wind while DB and the rest of the team are trying to figure out what's going on. I'd bet the final showdown is at the strip club where Cath used to work. And wouldn't it be a fitting trick if the husband of Cath's old girlfriend turns out to be the one who killed that stripper Stephanie all those years ago?

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think the writers have forgotten about Nick Stokes. Pretty sad if you ask me.

13. sharp52092

He's been forgotten about? :confused: Then who was that guy I saw in Crime after Crime that looked just like Nick/George? And he had about 10 min of screentime

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well I'm not counting his seconds on the screen every week but since we has such great Nick time the past few seasons it kinda seems as if he kind of works in the backround now.

I know he not really is but it still seems like it :lol:

You as a Greg fan should know what we talk about since you complained on not enough Greg time the past seasons ;)

15. sharp52092

Uh all I want is at least 5 minutes of Greg in an ep which really isn't asking for much imo, I can't tell you how many times there's been under 5 minutes...well I could just give me some time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.