Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for posting that Shane!
    That's pretty cool, and I agree with her :thumbsup:

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Sounds like the TV Guide spoilers may be right:
    "The final case that Catherine will be involved in will actually put her and her family and the people that she cares about in jeopardy"
    Cath becomes an "action hero" to save her folks, according to Carol M.
    LaSquisita

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, I gotta ask: Is Matt Lauria related to Dan Lauria (the dad from Wonder Years)?

And Grant's character being named Viggo also made me think of Viggo Mortenson lol.

Glad Lindsey's back.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, they are not related. Dan has no children. What I read both wiki and ImDb. Dan is an Italian. I don't know about Matt.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not sure I know who Matt Lauria is. I was thinking of Dan when I heard that name mentioned for the CSI eps... then I saw the pics from the first part of the three ep arc and thought "that doesn't look like the dad from Wonder Years" and was confused LOL. But I forgot to look it up at the time LOL.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know Dan Lauria, because I use to watch The Wonder Years. I don't know who Matt Lauria is. He was on 30 Rocks and other tv show I don't watch.

7. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 12x12

Jackory: African American. He is Marigold's pimp, a likable opportunist who gives a wounded Catherine and Russell a lift. He evens helps Catherine out, providing her with a disposable cell and a gun, impressed by Catherine's handling of the piece.

Ted JR.: Smarmy, cool, tough, sleazy - "with a heart of gold." He is the owner of a strip club, happy to see Catherine who used to work at the place when his dad was in charge.

Bouncer: He is a beefy, big, intimidating guy in a black suit, a bouncer at the strip club.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I guess DB is going to play the pivotal role in Catherine's departure and not Nick, like they said.

Maybe George hasn't made it back to the set? In any case, guess the spoilers were wrong about that.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wasn't Ted's father the man from "Felonious Monk"? Now that's some continuity!

Also, I hear the episode is being directed by Alec Smight, with a teleplay by Christopher Barbour & Richard Catalani, and a story by Carol Mendelsohn & Don McGill.

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

"Wounded" Catherine? Do they mean that hypothetically (Like a wounded ego) or literally (as in she was shot or stabbed)? Yikes...

11. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

"wounded Catherine and Russell a lift. He evens helps Catherine out, providing her with a disposable cell and a gun, impressed by Catherine's handling of the piece."

Sounds like both Catherine and Russell are wounded in the physical sense, also makes me wonder what happens to mean that Catherine needs a disposable cell.

12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I don't know, the way they're telling those spoilers.....it seems like they mean "wounded" as in psychologically hurt, which I could see happening, but maybe they mean, that she gets hurt physically instead :(. Well after watching "Crime after Crime" I probably won't be as optimistic about "dark/dramatic" spoilers as I used to be.

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

So, Catherine is leaving and instead of working more with Nick, Sara and Greg, the writers have her always working with DB? These spoilers make is sound like her last episodes are going to be her working only with DB.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Stinks. But I'm sure she's in danger and the whole team helps out somehow.

Wounded and going out an "action hero" according to CM. Ugh. Not impressed.

I like the way Grissom left. Just walked away...no fanfare, no big arc or drama.

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

It does sound like that, unless they have a reaaallly good explanation for it, I'm kind of annoyed that Nick, Sara and Greg are being left out; at least that's what they're implying so far in the spoilers. I really like D.B. he's a fun character, and I also like his moments with Cath, but she's had a long history with those three, and I especially would've liked to see her friendships with them play out during her exit arc; it's sad enough that Grissom can't make an appearance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.