Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Totally agree! The episode was worth it for the suit alone! :drool:

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Sure is :lol::drool:

Wonder if we'll see him dressed up anymore this season since we've already had that twice and the season is still young

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

He does look fine in a suit, more than some do. :drool:

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well thanks for all the vids but unfortunately none of my phones were able to play mp4 formats. But as much as sound played on one phone sounded fun. Hope to find video player to watch em asap:)

5. sharp52092

Went to ESW and there's been some photo gallery updates :) most I've seen before but there's couple I haven't like the one from the Strike with him, George, and Gary

Also the videoes from last week are up :) the first one where he's outside his trailer is my favorite

Is it the same trailer or a different one from a few years ago?

6. Dizzney

Well since he never showed us the inside I guess we will never know if it is the same trailer. :lol:

7. sharp52092

Yeah, seriously Eric throw us a bone already?!!? :lol: Use your Twitter too!! Dita start making him use it again!!

8. Dizzney

I don't think he ever will, sadly enough.

9. Dizzney

Well so far this season is turning out to be one of the best for Greg...finally after 12 years. :lol:

I loved his excitement at working with Morgan and DB telling him it was a scene, not a date and calling him a wacky kid. :lol: It reminded me a lot of lab rat Greg and his constant flirting.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Heck yes :hugegrin:, I'm still crossing my fingers for the rest of the season!!!

I know right?? :D it's great to still see some of the old Greg back I miss it! Don't get me wrong, I like it when he's really serious, it made him a more complex character over the years, but it's always nice to see his flirty fun side as well :adore:

11. sharp52092

This season is right up there with season 5 I think :)

Oh yes that funny and cute :lol: reminded of a scene between Grissom and Greg, though I'm not sure what ep

12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Did you mean the scene when Greg was flirting with that other lab tech back in ....season 3 I think? and who could forget that dialogue:
    "All work and no play make Greg a dull boy." "all play and no work make Greg an unemployed boy." :lol::lol:. definitely, one of their funniest moments.

13. sharp52092

From Random Acts of Violence :) that might be it, not sure

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought the same thing. Finally the writers have found a balance between labrat Greg's personality and the more serious CSI Greg. They've found a nice blend, rather than just having him go from fun/silly to oh-so-serious in no time. This is the way I like Greg. I didn't want the serious side to disappear completely nor did I want the fun(ny) side to disappear completely. I like the blend. :)

And that salmon colored shirt Greg had on at the first crime scene looked great on him. I have to say that little grin/skip thing he did when DB told him to join Morgan was just adorable. :adore:

And I too thought of the scene with labrat Greg flirting with the Asian labtech and Grissom showing up and then the "all work and no play" exchange. I loved that DB called him a "wacky kid" hehe.

Oh and Greg had some good lines too:

"Are we at a crime scene or a seventh grade slumber party?" and "Room service in Hell doesn't smell that bad". :lol:

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Awesome episode, and awesome screentime for our Greggo! I too loved the line from DB where he called Greg a wacky kid, it was very funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.