Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric will be doing the social week thing today. :)

From CBS: CSI page
Who is Taking Over?
Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda are taking over the CBS Facebook and Twitter feeds for CSI today! See what they've got planned and get an inside look at your favorite show!

That sounds soooooo freakin awesome, but are either Jorja or Eric Facebook people? Because I don't think they do twitter according to Lis in one of her interviews.....I just remember her implying that a little.

Eric will be doing the social week thing today. :)

From CBS: CSI page
Who is Taking Over?
Jorja Fox and Eric Szmanda are taking over the CBS Facebook and Twitter feeds for CSI today! See what they've got planned and get an inside look at your favorite show!

:eek: *stares in shock* :eek: I can't believe it, I had hoped so but I didn't actually think it would happen :eek: SO HAPPY!! :hugegrin:

That sounds soooooo freakin awesome, but are either Jorja or Eric Facebook people? Because I don't think they do twitter according to Lis in one of her interviews.....I just remember her implying that a little.

I know!! :D:hugegrin:

I'm not sure about Jorja, Eric may have been on FB awhile back but he got tired of all the fake Eric's on there and has a Twitter account but only used it once cause Dita made him :lol:

I'm trying to pursuance myself not to stay up all night waiting for more videos
angelic008.gif

Three more videos. I love the last one :lol:

Watched the last four, but that first link only took me to the facebook page, no video came up just a poster. :shrug:

LOL at Elizabeth in the morgue drawer and Eric handing her an orange. She was listening to music too it looked like. I wonder if Eric recommended some bands for her. :)

OMG OMG :hugegrin::hugegrin:, thanks for posting the videos!!!! Lis hanging out in one of the drawers :lol: priceless!!

Yay! So happy we had Eric doing some of the show and tell around the lab. I only wish he had something to say about himself or Greg. :(

My fave is him showing off during the rehearsal, goofing around for our benefit. :lol:

A decent amount of Greg last night :)

He and Catherine had court and Greg wearing a suit with a red tie = my favorite color :drool:

I'm on vacation so I don't have a ability to rewatch and cap it really until I get home...but I can't wait to rewatch it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back