Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

:guffaw: I was thinking the same

LOL I had to take double at it because the moment was so tiny. But it does look so funny:lol:
    And I was about to do some research but my friend's pc went out and ever since we had to save what we could (some1's gotta get kicking her *** for junking other's pc and for making me to skip Ryan fix:mad:)

Oh me too. I was kinda hoping to hear at least few words from him since most of the ppl had their few (or more) words. But I guess we shall wait for some miracle to actually hear his few (better more) words someday (I saw him being interviewed)... But I'd be mostly staring and drooling anyways:lol:

Oh I think that I should follow one of my friend's pattern. She said sending a letter to Santa asking for car and if Santa won't get it for her then he can ******... It was also posted on twitter.
    I think I'll be posting smth along those lines (asking for Jon, of course:lol:) in case Santa uses Twitter:guffaw:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I missed the latest episode because I was working.
    I'm planning to watch on line at breakfast with a big cup of coffee.
    It's going to be great to see Ryan early in the morning.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well I didn't see either. All I get was a promise to get the chance next week:(
    I was really mad when computer hung and refused to switch back on:mad:

Though I did see an epic dream with tons of Daims eating s6-ish Ryan and mom's voice telling me "so that's why he looked so different in season 7":lol:. I woke up with a adorably smiling Ryan's face before my eyes and started to watch downloaded YT Ryan's vids on my phone since this one was left in kitchen for charging.

Gee can't decide what's wrong with me, though I don't mind, not at all, seeing all these Ryan-ish dreams:confused:
    And yup! Tonight's season 8 episode:cool: and tomorrow tripple Wolfe-time:D (Hunting Grounds:lol: and two s8 epi's:D)
    *singing and dancing*

Gotta poke my head into tv3 forum, maybe they read my request about putting back episodes right after Numb3rs?? Though gotta check next week's schedule for Tuesdays, maybe they're changing timeslots since Numb3rs ends tomorrow (if they don't keep up with season 3)...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Just watched and enjoyed the episode. Ryan had good screentime,in fact everyone was used well,I liked that.
    Ryan had scenes with Calleigh,Natalia,Walter and Frank.
    Got a laugh at Ryan and the dog poop.:lol:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL :guffaw: ???

Ok I'm missing link here :lol:

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Watch the sneak peek someone posted earlier in the thread. Ryan chases some guy through a dog kennel or something and apparently they don't clean up after the dogs often. :D

I haven't watched the episode yet because I didn't feel like leaving my room yesterday to find an available TV, and probably won't get around to watching it until tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought it was funny when Ryan and Walter opened the van door and both went "Whew!" and Ryan goes "Dude, it smells like something died in here" (funny to hear him say "dude" lol) and Walter asked if he was sure it wasn't his shoes. :guffaw:

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Unfortunately my phone's a dummy one so I'll have to find another way around to watch that sneak peak. I'm curious about that. And lol I think which epi's on my watch list first at weekend. But can't be sure friend's pc will be working fine though. If not someone's gonna "kick-ass-masterade" for breaking other's pc and making me miss so much episodes...
    And library must hurry up with their renovation works (come on, since August, too much time already!) so I can flip up at their doorstep and sneak some pc time for an aviable hour.

But until I find out more I'm getting only Hunting Grounds (loooool:guffaw: leech scene:lol:) aaand double s8-ish (now I've forgotten s8 epi list).

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It was funny to hear Ryan say dude. He also called that dog guy,"bro". I heard Jon say thay on the season 8 DVD extras. I wondered If Jon just said it and they decided to leave it in.
    That line by Walter was funny.Ryan and Walter have some really fun lines.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Last night got so much laugh at Ryan in Hunting Grounds:lol:
    And that green shirt!!! :eek: OMG *rolling on the floor*
    That shirt makes me totally nuts. I don't know but I was taken over by that colour:guffaw:

Ha ha! Ryan and wildlife:guffaw:
    I don't like it either.
    Eeew! Leech! LOL so hilarious:guffaw:

I think I was about to crush my coffee cup... *blush*

Aaaaand about season 8... I really fell for Ryan's hair.... Yeah I am that crazy.
    But watching season 8 again made me notice whole lot of new tiny things I missed first time.
    And then I realized I love his hair in s8 better than s9 because I like the bit longish hair than totally shortish...:lol:

Ok just blabbing:)

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

So, I guess I'm so used to being home and watching Miami live, it completely slipped my mind that I won't be home this weekend to watch! *sigh* It's been awhile since I didn't watch Ryan before the week began (in a newer sense, I mean.) I shall be there in spirit!

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'll have that problem next Sunday. I'll still be visiting family and friends Thanksgiving thru the Monday after.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh my goodness ladies.... I'm having a bad day right now... I need some Togo fix to cheer me up and get my mind off of these crazy people talking bad about me on Twitter.

Any suggestions? Episodes? Pics?

14. StoryGirl

StoryGirl Dead on Arrival

Personally I would go for Season 3 Under The Influence, The first episode he was in XD but thats just me or maybe season 8 cause they seemed to be really funny and entertaining :)

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I hope all is ok. Those kind of people arent worth worrying over.

Good epi. But I would go for Curse of the coffin. Plenty of Ryan and funny to boot. :)