Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Remember to tune in to Miami tonight.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Thanks for the spoiler pic. He is looking good (as ever!)

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Hello:) Just popped in to tell you the next theme for Jon/Ryan pic thread is found and you can start have fun. Thank you. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Did they get his name right this time? LOL.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ No, lmao. They didn't. They put "John" Togo. Talking about Identical, has anyone ever read the book Identical by Ellen Hopkins? It pretty much is the exact same thing that happens in this Identical, but in a different way and with girl twins. I just thought that was weird.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

omg thanks! Adorable review and it just describes the most perfect movie I've put up on my wishlist. And adding my fav actor, double of him. It's just too .... :drool:

And to make my bantering longer I can add that this is my third Ryan time last 24 hours (not counting that pink wanting Ryan in my weird dream).
    And the "I'll be gentle" scene made up for whole night (yeah i defo will see some weird dream and adding that review i'll keep seeing the image of two brothers *cough*)

And seriously I've fallen in love *cough* and that says all...

Ok that line was weird. Now the episode's over and I got so much laugh (yeah puking Walter, teasing Jesse and "alien" Tom is another set of laughter:lol:)

Now good-Jon-dream-night ladies:) (heading off b4 i say smth more weird that i might regret in the morning).
    *gee pink wanting Ryan**i'll laugh till see new dream to get that image out of my head* :guffaw: :guffaw:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    LOL,at least this reviewer was closer to being correct as far as Jon's name.
    I haven't read the book by Ellen Hopkins,but I may check it out.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ It's a really short read. The book looks really long but it's because she writes it in such a strange way, there's hardly any of the page taken up. All of her books are written like that though and they're all awesome (even if disturbing a lot of the time). You just have to get used to it, but it's not hard.

And now back to Ryan/Jon. I'm about to watch Sinner Takes All. I missed it on Sunday and I'm looking forward to the shirt Ryan is wearing in it. :lol:

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing that review! Glad to see someone acknowledging Togo's amazing acting. He definitely has a gift. I hope to see Identical someday. :/

11. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Wow, what an incredible review! Hope this movie gives Jon's career a boost. Maybe it will go more mainstream if it keeps getting good reviews and through word of mouth. BTW, wish whoever has been capping the episodes would start doing it again. Jon has been looking quite beautiful this season!

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Excellent review. Hopefully we will get to see the film one day.

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

The director indicates that the DVD will be in wide release in 2012. Not very definitive but at least it is going to happen eventually.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh god how I want that dvd. Though I strongly doubt I'll ever see it in my country:( This place I live tend to play with my nerves, patience and hopes. At this point I want to travel to UK and stay there until movie's out. I bet the price would be much friendlier and possibility to get it more possible.

Apart from that Jon's really stalking me. Saw one really thrilling dream (Walter & Jesse along) where Ryan (dressed suspiciously similar to s8) were in a desert (along above mentioned group) and eventually passed out (everything else has faded from my memory). Then it turned out I was watching tv (episode obviously) with mom:eek: And suddenly there's my friend with a dog and again Ryan (!!!!)

And now in a tv guide I find there'll be double s8 next Tuesday! :lol:

Before you ask, I did not smoke anything. Just two huge mugs with peppermint tea and LEMONS :guffaw:

Seriously if that's b/c of lemons I shall either quit or keep 'em coming :guffaw:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Looking forward to the DVD.I plan on buying the DVD as soon as it's available.