• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have screencaps from the last few episodes?
I would love to have a few new pics to choose from for some new icons/avatars.

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Ok I do realize this is totally dumb question but at which episode you are right now?

I know I can find info somewhere else but I just wanted to ask:lol: *facepalm*

Tnx. Oh my! That means I must watch four episodes tomorrow :eek: (if next weekend- 5:eek:)

Thank city hunter. I posted the link in the "Dead Ringer" thread.
You're right of course,Ryan does look good.

That sneak peek was so weird at first. It just started and there was no talking at all for a few seconds there. :lol: I was sitting there waiting for something to happen. But yes of course, Ryan DID look good. :D

Around 1:06 in that video Jon awkwardly walks behind the two people talking, looks right at the camera too. :lol: That was pretty much the highlight of it.

Hahahahahaha luf, I saw that too!!!! I thought maybe they would show the interview with him but I guess not. Anyone watching that video would look at him and be like..... Um, what is that guy doing?

An interview would with Jon have been nice. Would have loved to see a clip from one of the pics where we saw Jon with the mic and everyone laughing .I really wanted to hear what was said.

Well it's that time of year again when I write my Christmas wish list to Santa and every year all I ask for is one small thing Jonathan Togo in my stocking and every year I run downstairs to my stocking empty and I've been a very good girl this year.

Back