** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10.13 - "Terminal Velocity"

~ A sperm donor, Daniel Ramsey, is found dead. Horatio and the team interrogates the family that used Ramsey as a donor.

~ Natalia seeks advice from Dr. Loman on a living victim.

~ There's not much so far. Calleigh has scenes with Ryan and Walter. Natalia has a few scenes with Ryan. You've got your Eric/Horatio flavor of the week, too.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks Shane.Saw the title for episode 13 just a few minutes without any info at all.
    Wasn't able to guess what the episode might be about from the title alone.

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Thanks for the spoilers. I've been wondering what this one was about.

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Eric/horatio flavour? Are they just working-together scenez or emotional-type ones?? :S

Fanilowchick: I LOOOOOOOOOVE ur avatar! I just can't wait till he comes bak on CSI! :D <3<3<3

5. fanilowchick

6. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Malese Jow, whose credits include , The Vampire Diaries, and Big Time Rush will appear during the 12th episode of this season. This Episode is entitled "Friendly Fire", and its involving a strange murder of a terminally ill inventor whose death is caused by his own invention.

Malese will appear as Amanda, the murder victim's devoted girlfriend who's been with him since the start of his company.

The 12th episode begins shooting tomorrow, and will continue to shoot till the 21st.

--

Not spoiler related but an interesting read for Eric fans: http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2...am.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha! The inner child in my 22 y/o self loves big time rush.... :p

I agree with what Theresa said a few posts back. It would be great to see Adam write and direct again. He did a fantastic job...

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree too. It was the strongest episode of the season IMO. I really want to see another one from him. It's weird how he was able to do a much better job than the actual writers.... but then again not so much.

9. fanilowchick

10.13 Spoilers

• This episode starts with a man skydiving and finds himself plummeting to his death when the parachute he was using was tampered.
    • The CSIs later learn that the murder victim, Daniel, has been a regular sperm donor back in college and has actually fathered a hundred.
    • A very hard case for the CSIs when they have to narrow down the huge pool of suspects which are made up of a number of his offspring, some ladies he was involved with and his skydiving buddies.
    • I see all of the CSIs and Dr. Loman but only working scenes.
    • I find the story quite interesting with a lot of twist and heart wrenching moments.
    • The end part shows the CSIs helping some of the characters. The message for this episode is probably all about taking/giving a second chance on life. Definitely, another episode to look forward to.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I came here to post more spoilers from [edited to remove spoiler source], but fanilowchick beat me to it ;)

I am actually not looking forward to this episode. I think I've seen something about death by the parachute that has been tampered with. Don't remember exactly but it might have been the original CSI.

I'll wait to see it, though.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
  11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CSI has done a few episodes on the matter.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I remember one CSI Vegas did not too long ago. It was back when Riley was still there and Charisma Carpenter was a guest star in the episode. That's all I remember about it though LOL.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi All, the new Episode 10x08 Dead Ringer thread is now up. Please move any discussion about this episode over there now. :)

Also a reminder about posting spoilers:

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  14. fanilowchick

'Breaking Bad' star Jonathan Banks, will be guest staring in an upcoming episode of CSI: Miami. Banks appearance will be in the tenth episode of the season entitled "Long Gone", involving a seemingly incomprehensible disappearance of a family that has the CSIs stumped.

Banks will be playing Oscar Duarte, a deadly drug trafficker, recently released from prison, who is involved in the kidnapping of a innocent family.

"Long Gone" is set to air Sunday Dec 4, on CBS

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.