Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.
10.08 pictures: http://www.seat42f.com/csi-miami-season-10-episode-8-dead-ringer-photos.html
Thanks for sharing. Horatio looks handsome as usual
• This episode centers on the death of a geek turned inspirational tech god, Matthew, who is secretly suffering from a terminal brain tumor.
• His company now ran by his business partner Jerry is about to release their latest smart phone “The Quartz” and is also on the verge of finalizing a contract with the military on an innovative gun that Matthew invented. Apparently, this “smart” gun has a serious flaw.
• Horatio & the team must find out who among Matthew’s business associates, friends and foes, is responsible for his death.
• I see all the CSIs, Dr. Loman & Dave Benton.
• There is a scene where Ryan encourages Delko to thank a lab tech Samantha Owens (we see her in Episode 7 & 8) for saving his life. He loans Delko a gift to give to Samantha.
• The end scenes are moving and I think this is CSI Miami’s tribute to the late Steve Jobs.
Oddly, no mention of Kyle...
The stars of CSI: Miami will be taking over the show's FB and Twitter accounts tomorrow.
"Spoilers" don't list everything that happens in the episode.
bet they are keeping it under wraps-did they mention him in that episode where H video chatted with him while he was in afghanistan? the one with the killer on death row that had a son same age..last few minutes was a surprise of Kyle appearance so why not now? still hoping they bring Kyle back for the rest of the season...bring ratings way up that way..
True. I was just hoping for a little bit of information... I've been waiting for him to come back for so long!
Soo it looks like eva has taken over the Twitter n fb accounts fr csi miami!
I loooove them both in this xox
Episode 12 sounds interesting.I do however wonder about:
How does Samantha save Delko's life and why did he need encouraging from Ryan to thank her? Why wasn't this thought of by Eric himself, and why "loan" a gift ?.It does sound like a nice thoughtful gesture from Ryan though.Very considerate attitude on Ryan's part,I like it.
Interested in seeing what ending/closing scene is also.Hope it involves all the CSI's ,that always makes for a great scene.
Nice pic of David and Kaya.
CTV Promo for 10.08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFTP2Ac0m0
This promo is so much better than the other one. Thanks for posting.
Kaya is so pretty . That's a great pic.
Thanks It does look to me that at the end of the clip is that scene where Natalia is supposed to get someone fired. I didn't watch last episode, but it does seem to be the same lab tech as in the last one for some reason making a terrible mistake, but apparently redeeming herself later(in ep.12) in saving Delko's life I just hope he will not have an affair with her
She actually gets her fired? I did not remember that. ouch. Guess I was thinking this was going to be like something similar that will happen in NY in the next episode.
I think the Steve Jobs spoof might be a little soon..... I'm scared it will be borderline disrespectful. All of the stories this season are based off real-life events.
I'm interested to see the Ryan/Eric interaction. I LOVE watching them together.
It's not a spoof. A spoof is an exaggerated comical retelling; I would say episode 10.12 will be more of a tribute, with crime elements thrown in.
You're welcome on the video Yes, it said in earlier spoilers that Natalia would cause a lab tech to lose her job... I thought Eric was supposed to have a relationship with the suspect from episode 4?
Kala: What does the message on your signature mean?
Here's the extended promo for "Dead Ringer."
Separate names with a comma.