Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an idea about who they could get as the new leading lady once Marg leaves (since they seem intent on doing that). This is the last season of "Desperate Housewives", so maybe they could bring in Eva Longoria. :)

Bring in Eva Longora? You know, she really is short. Everybody on the cast look down on her (Not a mean way.) They taller then her. What about Mariel Hemingway or something?

What about Katey Sagal? She's pretty well known and I think she and Ted would work well together. And I think she'd fit in with the rest of the cast as well.

I see Robyn Lively is in the next episode. She was in an episode of NY as a secretary ... actually I think it might have been a crossover between NY and Miami LOL. Now she's in CSI LV.

I just had an idea about who they could get as the new leading lady once Marg leaves (since they seem intent on doing that). This is the last season of "Desperate Housewives", so maybe they could bring in Eva Longoria. :)

Oh, please no! I can't stand her! Sorry. :( But I do.

I'd have to agree! I've seen Eva do drama and she... well, she does not pull off both comedy and drama as masterfully as Ted. :lol:

And Katey is working on SONS OF ANARCHY, which films during the same time as CSI.

She was also the death (and half death) in "Two And A Half Deaths"

I forgot about that lol. Not that it would make that much difference since Jon was in the ep where they were getting bears out of the zoo so people could pay to hunt them. He was one of the guys that got arrested. And now he's playing Henry.

She was also the death (and half death) in "Two And A Half Deaths"

I forgot about that lol. Not that it would make that much difference since Jon was in the ep where they were getting bears out of the zoo so people could pay to hunt them. He was one of the guys that got arrested. And now he's playing Henry.

He's also not a series regular. More difficult to pull that kind of stuff off...

I'd have to agree! I've seen Eva do drama and she... well, she does not pull off both comedy and drama as masterfully as Ted. :lol:
I love Eva in DH (she's the only reason to watch it, IMO), but I can't see her as a CSI or a detective or in any form of law enforcement, really.
She does have a semi-lookalike in Sarah Shahi; Sarah could be awesome with Ted. I loved her in Life with Damien Lewis. I don't know if her Fairly Legal show was renewed, though. And tptb might want someone older.

Last edited:

I love Eva in DH (she's the only reason to watch it, IMO), but I can't see her as a CSI or a detective or in any form of law enforcement, really.
She does have a semi-lookalike in Sarah Shahi; Sarah could be awesome with Ted. I loved her in Life with Damien Lewis. I don't know if her Fairly Legal show was renewed, though.

Remember The Sentinel? :lol:

Episode 8 press release!

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THREE SEEMINGLY UNRELATED MURDERS, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16

CHEAT TWEET: Someone is getting revenge for cold case murders that were never solved 11/16 10pm ET/PT #CSI

“Crime After Crime” – When the CSI team investigates three seemingly unrelated murders, they discover someone is getting revenge for cold case murders that were never solved, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Alex Carter (Detective Lou Vartann)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)
Barbara Eve Harris (Sheriff Sherry Liston)
Geoffrey Rivas (Detective Sam Vega)
Mitch Eakins (Hair-gelled Bro)
Cooper Huckabee (Rick Fetzer)
John Brotherton (Kevin Fetzer 35 years old)
Ramon Franco (Diego Barra)
Roopashree Jeevaji (Receptionist)
Michael Massee (Stan Richardson)
Riley Thomas Stewart (Kevin Fetzer 10 years old)
James Aldridge (Jimmy-Assistant Coroner)
Jonathan Decker (Kevin Fetzer 16 years old)
Jodi Carol Harrison (Darlene Crocker)

TELEPLAY BY: Tom Mularz
STORY BY: Richard Catalani

DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back