Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. fangeorgeEads

fangeorgeEads Hit and Run

Pretty much the same beautiful. :)

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

She looks beautiful in the picture!!! :) Well, last nights episode....not much I can say. I was quite bored throughout it. I didn't even finish watching it honestly and Natalia/Eva not being in it just made it worse. Not to mention they got the new lab tech. I'm sorry but instead of hiring a new person, even for a few episodes, that's something that Eva could use instead of cutting her out of three episodes. I would much rather see her on the screen then someone new. She deserves it. Why take it away from her? I'm guessing every fourth episode she'll be gone? Also, I wanna know why they gave the halloween episode to Calleigh/Emily? I was so looking forward to that but not anymore. I guess since she missed last season they feel like they have to make up for it. So much for even amount of screentime. The whole women/men thing, it's the same for sports. Men get more praise then women. Even if the women are better. It happened to me. It's annoying and not fair but you can't do anything about it. Just gotta move on. Sooner or later someone will offer Eva something amazing and I hope she takes it. She deserves so much better than what they're giving her on here. I mean I love Walter and all, but he should be the one being cut out of episodes. He's the newest member. Natalia/Eva has been there for how long now compared to Walter? :confused: I'm not a happy camper right now and too think I still have the rest of the season to go! Ugh.....:censored::brickwall::angryrazz::(:shifty::scream: That's all I have to say....

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Didn't watch, won't be either. And what? They can have some random lab tech and not her....freaking great move CBS! Next week, pass too.

Way toooooooooooo disappointed now. They already cut the total episodes and still she is out for the same number of episodes. No hopes whatsoever for the rest of this season.

Oh well, I hope this year pass asap already.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think the lab tech was in DNA though, which is Natalia's expertise, so her presence didn't bother me that much. Besides which, I think
    this may be the lab tech that spoilers indicate Natalia causing somehow to lose her job ... so maybe that's kind of like revenge LOL.

Last night's ep wasn't as boring as I thought it would be, but it still could have used some Natalia. It does annoy me that they didn't even mention why she wasn't there. If you're gonna write someone out of an episode, at least give an on-screen reason.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Natalia doesn't just do DNA is the lab either, she has contributed probably the most lab work (part of being chained to the lab at one point). Yet what she gets - ungratefulness. :rolleyes:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I know she does other stuff... I was just saying her specific expertise is with DNA like Ryan's is trace and Cal's is ballistics, etc. Although if they'd had the new tech doing DNA that would be doubly annoying for me because I want Valera back on there LOL.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

My my my. Did anyone catch the ratings for the last episode (an episode I did not watch)? Season low - 9.79 mil. Interesting ratings considering Eva just announced last week her missing episodes & that this one was one she was out of.

CBS, you made a dumb move.

On a nicer note -- what a beautiful gal, inside & OUT. Love the dress she wore to the charity ball.

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

As a person who has come to enjoy the Natalia character very much since last year and has in fact now got a 2nd favorite character on the show for the first time since Alexx left, I have a thought to throw out to Natalia fans and fans in general.

We all agree that the money they would be saving from Eva being dropped from 3 episodes is a drop in the bucket and can NOT be the real reason for reducing her in the show.

Well here is another suggestion for us all to consider.
    1) CBS has said that as long as the viewership for the show is there they will continue the show. (maybe true maybe not).
    2) CBS has learned the protectiveness of CSI Miami fans for the characters from the boycott that brought Adam's Eric back, but did cost the show close to 4 million viewer.
    3) CBS has a very tight schedule and desperately needs to make space for some new shows next year.
    4) Would CBS be devious enough to try and trick fans into boycotting the show over Natalia and thereby give themselves justification, through reduced numbers, for cancelling the show. Could we in our desire to support Eva and her character of Natalia actually be putting Eva on the unemployment lists?

This is just my thoughts and I would like to hear other peoples' opinions.

Oh, also the fact that CSI NY is seen as the weaker show does not mean it would be cancelled first. It has been given a night that will accept weaker ratings and the fans are fighting for it by watching. Also CBS likes the NY block of CSI NY and Blue Blood.

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Whether the show is going to get cancelled or not has nothing to do with Eva at all. These are two separate issues.

I can go on and give my opinion why CBS/other network would cancel their shows but this is not the focus at all in this thread.

Natalia has also been written out since S8 and fans are trying to show their support for her when she has gave us so many good times.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eva always with a heart of gold!!! :adore:

Full RESPECT from me.

12. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

13. GregNickRyanFan

Who is the other woman in that pic? Her name doesn't sound familiar.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

She's mentioned in the article (as an "exceptional young woman")-- she has/had cancer; her story was shared at the event. :)

Go for it, Goonie. Spread the love. :p

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Nicole spoke at the event about her own struggles with cancer.