** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ It's called 'Sinner Takes All' and it's about a high-stakes poker game. You can find more information here in the Reference Page, but here's the info pasted from there:

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Thanks so much.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Funny thing is, Adam probably won't be in every episode due to him filming a movie.

Seems to me that if they are truly having budget issues, it would make much more sense to cut some of the action scenes that the show doesn't really need... or to cut some of the scenes with that fancy AV equipment that is all holographic looking and looks like something out of Star Trek lol. I would think they'd save much more money cutting stuff like that than cutting one actor out of only three episodes. So, I definitely don't buy the budgetary reason stuff for this.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    So far Adam's film schedule for the movie doesn't seem to have disrupted his Miami schedule,but of course who know's the amt of screentime for the movie vs the number Miami scenes etc. I have already seen pics around from the movie set with Adam so if there was going to be some filming issue,some of them would have already come up.

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Oh, so this is the Halloween episode? Cool...Just had to comment b/c I LOVED the movie "That Thing You Do!" First they had Ethan Embry as Randy North in the Season Finale/Premeir (Embry played the bass player in TTYD), and now they have Jonathan Schaech (who played the lead singer in TTYD)! It's like a reunion :lol: Seriously, love the movie (Liv Tyler was awesome - maybe they could bring her on the show!! :hugegrin:)

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Yep, it airs the night before Halloween.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hahahaha miamirocks, That Thing You Do is HYSTERICAL!!! I love it!!

Does anybody realize this episode is based off a real case that happened not long ago? A zillionaire's son was found dead in his house, and then the zillionaire's gf was found hanging in the foyer. I think it may have been in Miami too, but I'm not sure about that. It's kinda strange for the show to recreate it after only a couple months, but whatever. I remember when I read the article it immediately made me think it would work as a Miami plot.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Frank's line in next week's ep: "Sometimes you have to dance with the devil to get out of Hell" is an awesome line!

9. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for "Sinner Takes All":

11. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

10.05 - Killer regrets
    Memmo, Memmo, Memmo... I thought I'll never see him after "Last stand" I was wrong, cool! Love all Horatio -Memmo scenes - David and Robert have such a chemistry. But I'm little nervous about "H-kicking-Memmo" scene - so imprudent, especially having O'Shay and Diego watching him

12. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Why do they keep bringing back characters that I personally think are overdone and lame??? They have so many other good characters they could bring back - even Yelina and Ray, or Kyle (I'd at least like to know how he's doin in Iraq!), or even Suzie and Maddison (yea, I know that's an old storyline, but I'm really getting tired of them resurrecting the Marisol crap when they had so much better and more poignant stuff in the 1st three seasons :shifty:).

And you know what else bugs me?? H has that near-death experience and it's all about Marisol - no mention of his real family (Kyle, Ray, Jr., etc.) and nothing in terms of his brother anymore. I would think his brother's death still haunts him as much as Marisol's if not moreso - TPTB are like OCD on this Marisol thing - they've totally fixated on it and made it H's entire life. His entire life was never and will never be about Marisol! I'm so tired of reading about her and her killer and blablablabahhhh in the spoilers :brickwall:

Whew! Sorry...vent over.:lol:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

No worries, I'm pretty sure a whole lot of us here agree with you on this. At least I know I do. The Marisol thing is getting really old really fast.

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Agreed here too. The Marisol/Horatio "love story" was terrible to begin with, so I was glad she was killed, because I thought they'd let the story die. But no, they have to keep bringing it back, reminding us of it and how ~important~ she was to him, all the while completely forgetting about Horatio's murdered brother or his son in Afghanistan. Enough already. It wasn't good to start with, and it's not getting any more enjoyable by having it shoved down our throats and played as this lifelong pain Horatio will have to suffer through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.