** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Thanks for the post, but I don't like this. I don't like it when the writers put Horatio in situations like this that will bring out a reaction that could cause him harm.

Also I find the wording interesting. Normally I would look at that and assume that it is Officer D. that gets shot, but the wording and the action is definitely implying something else!!!

Any ideas, speculations, or comments anyone?

After reading other posts, Frank shot and Calleigh angry is a possibility. My first thought though was Calleigh shot and the other team member who goes vigilante his Eric, whom we have seen to have quite a temper.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, Calleigh and Walter are the only ones on the team who haven't really gone kind of rogue along with Horatio lol. So, I'm kind of hoping its one of them. But being that an earlier spoiler said Walter is told to report on Horatio's behavior or something, it most likely won't be Horatio. I hope its not Cal who gets shot. She's been hurt too many times in the last few seasons.

I kind of would like to see Frank being the one with Horatio that goes "rogue" if its the officer who is shot. Frank would take that pretty personally.

3. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

And that was myyy second opinion :) Buh I reely hope frank gets some attention now. like motherconfessor said, Calleighs been hurt too many times. So it won't be a good idea to pop her bak into the hospital.

Hoping that's the case..just need Horatio to calm down!

I would also like to add that to my wishlist :D x

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:angryrazz: I don't like the sound of this.

I'd hate to see Horatio go 'dexter' over an officer we don't even know. Not that Frank or Calleigh being shot would excuse his actions (or anyone else's), but if he's going to take it personal then I'd rather it be someone the viewers are familiar with...not some random cop.

I prefer the person shot to be Frank if it has to be between him, Calleigh or the officer....(or is "one of them" referring to every person involved in the shootout, other shooters included?)

Since Eric isn't mentioned in the spoilers, & Frank & Calleigh are both involved in the shooting, I was thinking it only left Ryan or Natalia to be the "other member" - totally forgot about Walter though!

I can't really see him taking in part in something like this, but with the way TPTB works it wouldn't surprise me. And actually since you mentioned Walter being asked to report Horatio in an earlier spoiler....it would make sense for him to be involved if later this incident surfaces, everyone will think he ratted out H.

Anywho, thanks Shane. And good luck next Tuesday....I'll be waiting. :p

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep Calleigh and Walter are the only ones who haven't gone over to the dark side lol. I don't see Calleigh going rogue, though. Of all of them she's the one I can imagine the least doing the kind of things the team has been up to lately. She's too controlled and has more of an icy response when she's mad than a violent one. But who knows with these writers...

This I really can see happening. If I had to bet this is definitely the way I would go. It's also what I would most like happen.

6. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

OK, so I wanted consequences for H's actions the past few years, but it's too bad it has to come when H is sticking up for his team. I actually never minded him getting a little rough when a team member was in danger (like when Speed was killed and he pushed the guy and you know he would've beaten the crap outta him if the cameras weren't rolling).

Personally, I'm sick of this rift between the team, and I just want SOMETHING to bring them together. I was hoping the Ryan caught in a tornado thing would, but that went south fast. :rolleyes:

My bet would that it would probably be Frank or Officer D that's shot, since Calleigh's been through so much. However, it was previously mentioned that Calleigh was originally written as the one getting caught in the tornado until the writers changed it, so maybe they're setting her up for something bigger.

Will Calleigh go all "bad cop" like Horatio? I doubt it, but God would I love to see a scene w/Cal and H leaning on someone - there's a rift that needs to be resolved somehow - so tired of seeing the team fragmented, especially the two leads. :rolleyes:

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Mjzsud, your avatar cracks me UP!!! I love the invisible DC with the sunglasses lol!!!

Anyway, sounds to me like this episode will be a bit predictable. The random officer will probably be the one to get shot, H will get pissed, so on and so forth.

Btw, mayra (sp?) posted the promo pics for 10.6. It kinda creeps me put bc I recent real life case is similar to that episode's plot..... But it hasn't been solved yet...

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I gotta agree with Hollyyo and say it's probably the officer who gets shot, and then H gets mad.

9. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I love Frank, but I'd like to see him be the one shot and Horatio taking it personally.:devil: I think it would really strengthen the buddy relationship between them that I love to see.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hope it's Frank. Who cares about a character-of-the-day (I mean like, to viewers we'll obviously have a stronger reaction if it's a regular plus if it's Cal or Frank it'd make more sense that they go and do something "not good for their careers" because of it), and Calleigh has had her fair share of injuries. Frank has hardly had any, and Frank is awesome. They need to use him more, seriously.

Realistically though it'll probably be Calleigh and Horatio and Eric go off and do something to whoever shot her. I don't see why it can't be Eric just because he wasn't mentioned in the spoilers.

Also wasn't there a previous spoiler where in one of the episodes before this someone (a higher up? I don't remember) starts questioning Horatio's actions, and asks Walter about it? Maybe after Horatio and whoever do whatever in this episode that story will come back? I have no idea I'm just guessing here. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  11. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Spoilers for 10.10 'Long Gone'

• MDPD got called in when a guy reported that he thinks something is going on in his neighbor’s house. The CSIs later discovered that the family left hurriedly while in the middle of preparing breakfast. Did they leave or were they taken?
    • They were able to locate the daughter Daria and her boyfriend. Daria is really worried about her missing family especially for her Mom who is recovering from a kidney transplant.
    • Delko recovers blood in the family’s garage that they were able to trace back to Tom, Daria’s boyfriend.
    • Apparently this family is somehow connected to drug trade.
    • While some CSIs are out to check on one of the suspects, one of them gets hit by gun fire.
    • Horatio is not happy about this and he’s back to his vigilante like ways.
    • I see all the CSIs and yes, there is an EC working scene

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

So it's a CSI, not the officer to get hit...

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for the Halloween episode.

15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Not necessarily. The spoilers are often loosely worded and it very well could be the officer that is shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.