** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler chat from E! Online:

Their upcoming Halloween episode involves vampires! And Horatio is, as always, there to save the day. "I have the anti-venom, the anti-toxin, the silver bullet, the garlic and the stake, so be careful," David Caruso tells us with a laugh. "I am a crime fighter slash vampire killer now. Well, am I a killer? I'm just an apprehender, I'm a vampire apprehender. Maybe a warrior or something, but yes I have to do battle with the vampires." Edward Cullen…watch out.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Most adorable DC interview ever (in my opinion).

....I wasn't planning on watching the Halloween episode, but I think I have to now after that piece of adorableness from DC. =3

Their upcoming Halloween episode involves vampires! And Horatio is, as always, there to save the day. "I have the anti-venom, the anti-toxin, the silver bullet, the garlic and the stake, so be careful," David Caruso tells us with a laugh. "I am a crime fighter slash vampire killer now. Well, am I a killer? I'm just an apprehender, I'm a vampire apprehender. Maybe a warrior or something, but yes I have to do battle with the vampires." Edward Cullen…watch out.

....I wasn't planning on watching the Halloween episode, but I think I have to now after that piece of adorableness from DC. =3

LOL:guffaw:

LOL:guffaw:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a cute interview! can he get any cuter!!? <3 I couldn't find it on E though.. could u possibly post the original interview link here? x

Last edited:
I looooove the horatio an frank picture from 'by the book' promo photos! It's not everyday we get to see horatio smile :) his smile makes smile XD :D xx

True. He certainly seems to have lost his adorable smile since Mari died.

I love how the girls on the beach are in bikins and H and Frank are in full suits :)

True. He certainly seems to have lost his adorable smile since Mari died.

I love how the girls on the beach are in bikins and H and Frank are in full suits :)

yeah thats my second :) ...buh it looks like H is taking a photo with his phone...?? :S awkward lol! x

Last edited:
10.10 - (Untitled so far)...

~ Three members of the Nolan family have gone missing. Daria, 23, is one of two children, and the only person who is accounted for her. She's scared out of her mind, and beyond worried for her family. She's not quite sure who to trust besides her boyfriend Tom, and is having difficulty with agreeing to meet with MDPD.

~ Daria's family may be involved with drugs. This is all news to her, and is having trouble coming to terms with the fact that her family may be dealers. The drugs were inherited in a way, from a 1980's group known as the Cocaine Cowboys.

~ Calleigh, Tripp, and Officer Delarenzo check out a potential place of interest when suddenly they're involved in a shooting. One of them is shot. Horatio and one fellow member of the team take this very personally, and they do something with the shooter that may not be good for their careers.

~ I see mentions of everyone, except for Loman and Delko.

^^
Thanks for the spoiler.
Wonder what's going to be done to the shooter and which team member is involved?

~ Calleigh, Tripp, and Officer Delarenzo check out a potential place of interest when suddenly they're involved in a shooting. One of them is shot. Horatio and one fellow member of the team take this very personally, and they do something with the shooter that may not be good for their careers.

Looks like Horatio's vigilante justice will finally bite him in the butt. I enjoyed seeing Horatio's vigilante side, but many of you didn't it seems. Meh, seems like an interesting episode. Lots of good episodes this season. :thumbsup:

Gosh! I hope its frank who gets shot..an calleigh is the other fellow who takes this personally along with horatio...its time frank gets some attention, but i hv a feeling its gna be the officer. An H stepping out from his boundaries.....AGAIN! The last thing we all need from him. BACK OF WILL YA? Geeeeeeeez

Thanks fr the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back