Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FallenforGrissom, Jul 31, 2006.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Re: Vartann&Willows #1Vartllows:b/c This Guy..'Can Hit the Bowl'

Even if they do break up, I think it will be temporarily and they'll get back together by or in Catherine's final ep

Bittersweet I could see Vartann being there since it was written by Treena Hancock and Melissa R. Byer who wrote Blood Moon and Wild Life, plus I think we'll see Vartann more since Paul Guilfoyle is taking a lesser role again this season

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I brought this up in the spoiler thread, but its been said that Nick is somehow involved in Cath's last episode. What if how he is involved is he gives her advice regarding Lou? What if he tells her that Lou is good for her and she shouldn't let him get away? And then her last ep shows her moving in with Vartann or something?

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

According to Carol M, Catherine's exit is supposed to be satisfying. Whatever that means? :confused: but based on the spoilers about her family and the people she cares about are in jeopardy, I'm not satisfied. I really hope not :rolleyes:

But, on the other hand, Dustin Lee Abraham did say there could be a progression of Catherine and Lou's relationship. That does give me hope that she leaves the show with him or they are together and happy. :D

4. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Shame Alex isn't in the first couple of episodes but hopefully that means he'll be in Bittersweet ep. Don't know what to make of the "explosive and deadly" but they have a tendency towards hyperbole so will take with a pinch of salt. As long as we have a nice, tender cath/lou scene at the end i'll deal with everything in between! A bit of action Vartann would be nice though.

Also as an aside i've put up some Alex screencaps in his thread that i think people would enjoy ;)

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really hope that Cath and lou are together when she leaves. That would definitely be a 'satisfying' exit for her, a nice happy one. They are so good together and she deserves a happy ending!

6. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I'm starting to think Vartann should just wear lots of padding and bullet proof vests everywhere because he seems to be always in danger, wouldn't want him to get shot again!;)

7. Vartann_fan

Vartann_fan Victim

I'm bringing a huge spoiler from Character Breakdowns for this relationship. Actually no Vartann mentioned but it is about Catherine and she is supposed to be in a relationship with Vartann currently so it does concern him.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Episode #1209, "Zippered"

[AGENT MCQUAID] Mid to late 40s. A handsome, sexy, confident FBI agent, he initially rattles Catherine when he and his colleagues swoop in to "help" on the CSI team's latest case. Assigned to work with Catherine for the duration, he's impressed by her amazing field work, and she, in turn, is impressed by his intelligence and bravery -- so much so that the two are soon embroiled in a steamy fling. When they are later pinned down by an unseen assassin, they work together to survive their brush with death...GUEST STAR/2 EPISODE ARC. PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT NAME ACTORS

I'm sorry they "had to" do this. I really liked Cath and Vartann together...:(:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: I don't get why so many shows can't write or better yet... won't write a devoted couple anymore. How come The Closer can with Brenda and Fritz?!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  8. GregNickRyanFan

I haven't seen anything official about this, so it's possible this may never come to be. Hopefully it won't. They will tick off too many people if they do that.

I hope Cath and Vartann are still together. It's possible that they broke up and that when that spoiler happens (if it does), it'll be while they are still broken up. Hopefully if they did break up, she and Vartann will get back together. I want her last scenes to be either her moving in with Vartann or marrying him lol.

9. Vartann_fan

Vartann_fan Victim

I think you won't see anything official about this because it's a huge spoiler and it's been posted only minutes ago. Unfortunately so many showrunners don't care if they tick fans off.

Does anybody know where they post casting sides?

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That sounds like fanfic :shifty: :lol: Ugh I really hope that doesn't happen and that it falls into the "spoilers that do not come into fruition" category. It'd be a real shame because Marg is leaving and they already have a good guy she can stay with for her sendoff. They don't need to keep adding complications just because.

Off topic note: MotherConfessor I absolutely love your name!! Thunder without sound ;).

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sounds like a foiler.

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Really hope you're right, but then it has been quiet on the Vartann front so far...

13. GregNickRyanFan

I thought so too. Actually kind of sounds like fanfic LOL. I really hope it is a foiler (if it was posted on wiki, it can pretty much be put in the foiler category right now LOL as wiki can be edited by anyone and there's been a lot of fake CSI "spoilers" posted there through the years). I love Cath/Vartann and hope it continues. They are good together I think.

Thanks. I meant to use it last year when Legend of the Seeker was still on, but I forgot LOL.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not to mention it sounds a tad similar to "The Panty Sniffer."

15. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Agree it seems to have come out of nowhere so i'm going with foiler. Could someone educate me as to what a cast breakdown is though - seemed rather early to have a spoiler about an ep that far away!?

Also off-topic but the names changes always confuse me for a few minutes as halloween isn't really celebrated in England so it always creeps (no pun) up on me.

I was going to add a 'something smells fishy joke' which would of been poor timing....