Person of Interest

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Sep 23, 2011.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I didn't think it was as good as the first ep... but still good. I'm staying tuned. I did like the Michael Emerson stuff this time as well. The plot thickens! :)

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I agree on both points. I like procedurals but I haven't checked the new ones in the last two seasons. I'm satisfied with CSIs and CM. POI, however, got me. I hope the show survives. The ratings are not that bad but I'm pretty worried.

My only concern so far is Det. Carter. I like her. I hope she has more to do than just going to Reese's crime scenes and scratching her head.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This show continues to improve. I think this one will be my new Thursday viewing.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I am absolutely loving this show! Wasn't too sure when I first watched it but the last few episodes have been so good. And Jim Caviezel is so easy on the eyes! He looks a lot like Flack! :drool:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Last night's ep was better than the last two episodes, but at this point is just something to watch or to have a bg noise lol.

7. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I'm still loving the show. They have set up some good sub-plots that could be very interesting down the line.

My one main complaint is the show's pacing. It is a little too slow. The action scenes are great, but when Reese and Finch are just sitting around talking about the suspects and when Reese is following them around, it gets rather mundane. They need to pick up the intensity for the entire episode.

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

The latest new episode is my favorite one so far. I liked the way Finch was actively involved. The way he risked his life to warn Reese.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, best episode so far! And poor guy gets beat up on and off Lost, lol!

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh, not as bad as poor Ben. Even though Ben was a baddie for the most part, I didn't like to see him beat up. In the first episode I ever saw of Lost, Ben had been beaten up pretty badly and I had to call my friend who was the one who told me to start watching the show to find out why this guy was covered in bruises. :eek:

Someone please make it be Thursday now. :)

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes, I wish it was Thursday already!

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh *WOW* :eek: So what did you think of the last several minutes of this episode?!?! That was some brilliant acting from Jim Caviezel!!

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Amen on that one. He is one handsome man. I am loving this show. It keeps getting better and better. There were some great surprises in last nights episode that I really did not expect. I did not feel that in the earlier episode. This is one of my new favorites. I can finally get excited about Thursday nights again.

14. ltAYL1010

ltAYL1010 Civilian

Not sure whether I like it or not yet. Just watched the premiere. I guess I will have to watch more episodes to decide.

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Can't wait for this week's episode!!

Jim Caviezel = :drool: :drool: :drool:

Michael Emerson = Fascinating, enigmatic. And he's cute, too.