Person of Interest

Finally caught last week's ep- another cool one. And the ending... what happened?!! It's driving me crazy! :lol:

We're not supposed to know baba. :lol: And I hope they don't tell us what happened in the next episode. What do you think Reese did? I think he killed the guy.

We're not supposed to know baba. :lol: And I hope they don't tell us what happened in the next episode. What do you think Reese did? I think he killed the guy.

I'm thinking he killed the guy too. Love your banner!

BTW, Person of Interest is almost to be picked up for a full season! Yay!

I also think Reese killed the rapist from last week's episode.

A lot of things are going on on the show and I like it. I have many reasons to keep watching. We already know about Reese's girl but I think there's more to it. Finch flashbacks about the machine is intriguing. Det. Carter is still not close to catching Reese but she's not out of evidence either.

What I saw of last night's episode was pretty interesting compared to earlier episodes. I'd been bored with the earlier episodes and didn't watch last week cause I was doing other stuff... but caught some of it last night. Seemed like a decent episode. Does anyone know who played the judge? He looked so familiar to me.

PoI has been picked up for the whole season!!! :thumbsup: It got it's "back 9" order!! :thumbsup:

re my banner: Thanks! :)

I also think Reese killed the rapist from last week's episode.

A lot of things are going on on the show and I like it. I have many reasons to keep watching. We already know about Reese's girl but I think there's more to it. Finch flashbacks about the machine is intriguing. Det. Carter is still not close to catching Reese but she's not out of evidence either.

Because he is such a bumbler, Fusco will probably do something that causes Carter to find out more about our heroes.

What I saw of last night's episode was pretty interesting compared to earlier episodes. I'd been bored with the earlier episodes and didn't watch last week cause I was doing other stuff... but caught some of it last night. Seemed like a decent episode. Does anyone know who played the judge? He looked so familiar to me.

You should watch that episode you missed. You just gotta see what happened at the end!!

The actor who played the judge was familiar to lots of fans, but I can't remember what his name is. He's been in other shows.

PoI has been picked up for the whole season!!! :thumbsup: It got it's "back 9" order!! :thumbsup:

Has the show been officially picked up for additional 9 episodes? I thought that news was just a rumor. But I'll be happy if POI goes on for the entire season. I won't mind if the show moves time slot.

You can watch it right on CBS's site. http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/ It's called "Cura Te Ipsum".

I got that info about the show being picked up for the back 9 when I was lurking on another board. I really thought it was accurate, but I did some checking, and no, it hasn't actually been picked up yet. But it is likely to be within a couple days. Sorry to have posted inaccurate info. :(

I'm sure it will be picked up, don't worry. It's one of the few new shows that I've heard more than 1 person (at least around my office/friends) say that they like the best this fall. :)

I love this show. I really like that it is so different anything else I watch right now. Not to mention, Reese is a hottie! Come on Thursday.

Great news:thumbsup:
this show is really worth it cuz it's great and getting better from eppi to eppi. Jim Caviezel is just awesome. Michael Emerson is charming and emigmatic.

ANOTHER great episode this week. This is definitely the most continually good new show I've started watching this season.

I'm guessing that "cleaner" woman will be returning at some point, which is cool. I liked her. :)

Back