Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macandjogirl

macandjogirl Victim

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

I'm pretty sure when Jo talked to Mac about it, she said that someone at the lab made a mistake processing the evidence and then destroyed a document that revealed the mistake to cover it up. Jo found out what he'd done and was duty bound to report it, which led to the rapist going free. But the senator/victim's father blamed Jo for telling the truth, not the guy who made the mistake in the first place.

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Even though D is a sergeant now, does this mean he will still be at every crime scene? i was hoping we will see less and less of him :(

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

They'll probably just think of jumping-the-shark ways to have him at EVERY crime scene, until he inevitably gives up his promotion and goes back to the crime lab to be with Lindsay.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CS NY - Aly Michalka Interview + Preview Episode [OH-78VIOLET.COM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqT6n7tHkCE&feature=share

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's the extended preview for "Keep It Real."

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Something more about 8.09:
    ~ Jo speaks to Frank, the man who messed up the DNA evidence in DC which caused John Curtis to get away with raping the Senator's daughter. He regrets what happened, but he also blames Jo for reporting his mistake.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I am so looking forward to this storyline with Jo. I think it can provide Sela with a lot of good material. It must have been really hard for Jo to follow procedure and report the mistake, because she knew what was at stake, and to be away from all that and suddenly having to deal with it all over again will be tough. And even though I love my carefree, funny Jo I am looking forward to intense, serious, and probably on edge Jo. Oh and she gets attacked right? Looking forward to how she deals with that too. Also have to admit I'm looking forward to how Flack and Mac deal with it too :p.

8. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Sounds like we're making some kind of threesome out of it. :) I'm mostly looking forward to Mac's reaction(s) throughout this storyline, but the rest of the team would do. ;)

But I agree with every word. So far, for me this is the most anticipated storyline this season. Well, this and thieves gang, 'cause I just love cars, so this episode would probably be an eye-candy for me.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I admit I keep going back and forth between them for Jo :lol:. But if tptb ever go down that route I have a feeling it'll be with Mac.

Anyway, yes this is the storyline I'm most looking forward to, too. Cause besides this what else do we have? Oh right, something about Danny and Lindsay not being able to work together...hmmm. lol

10. Faylinn

I'm really looking forward to this storyline too. Sela is my queen, though, so this isn't a surprise. :lol:

I just hope it concentrates on Jo more than Lindsay (since the spoilers indicate she'll play a role) - I'm not against Lindsay's involvement (pretty much anything that involves the two women interacting and keeps Lindsay from being totally attached to Danny at the hip is fine by me), I just want the case from Jo's past to be about Jo.

And I'm really interested in her internal struggle over the original case. She did the right thing by reporting Frank's mistake, but the consequences don't make doing the 'right thing' seem worthwhile. How many women are going to suffer at this scumbag's hands before they finally put him away for good, you know? :(

:devil:

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This damn nonsense again.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

OMG!STOPTHEPRESSES! LINDSAY HAS A PURSE?! SCREW THE OTHER CHARACTERS, THIS IS MUST KNOW INFORMATION!!!1! :rolleyes: :wtf:

At least Belknap acknowledges that it's "uncharacteristic" of Lindsay to offer any kind of support to Danny. :lol:

13. Faylinn

I can't figure out if this is all they can squeeze out of the (strangely?) tight-lipped PTB, or if this is genuinely the only thing that "everybody" cares about.

Lindsay has a big role in the upcoming rape case from Jo's past. If they're only going to answer questions about certain characters, you would think that would be a bigger deal than Lindsay carrying a purse. :wtf:

14. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

It seems this interview was done a while before the information came out about that rape case. That's probably why Anna/TPTB were tight lipped about that specific storyline at the time E spoke to them.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

And since this was probably the 150th question relating to DL there was nothing left for her to say than "Lindsay gets a purse" lol I kid, I kid... kind of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.