Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Wow she looks amazing!

Do you know if anyone else from the cast attended?

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

She looks amazing at the Emmys. If I were a designer I would be honored to have her wear my dress.

Her video of her pet rabbit was uber CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!!!

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I heard Eva will be attending the Golden Globes. Does anyone know when that show will be?

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

From Adam Bryant @ TV Guide:

Everybody ready?!! I am. :p

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Natalia was awesome!!! Loving every minute of Natalia scenes though they could be more and longer!!! ;)

She was intense throughout and she was clearly still shaken and traumatised at the end. Both she and Horatio needs to be smack in their butts for leaving the hospital like they got a cut on their finger. Lol...but yeah, you get what I mean. I thought Natalia would've joined Horatio later but instead he was like "Lets go, baby!"...lol...eh...!

The rest of the episode was well, just think way too many things was going on. Some scenes weren't necessary and could have been replace with some team bonding instead.

As for the spoilers above: I can't wait to see and hope they will actually put it into action (not just words) and follow through because it has so much potential.

7. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Trust me, I don't like it either. But it's a rule here that we shouldn't bring up things that are being said on other boards, sites, twitter, etc. I don't want to get it started in here. All I'll say is this: Grow the fuck up whoever you are, & learn to have some god damn respect. Eva is there for HER fans & friends, NOT a certain fanbase who are pissed off because they aren't getting thier way.

I'm done.
    Be back when I cool off to talk about how FUCKING AWESOME EVA LARUE was last night!!!

9. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Oops, sorry. I didn't know the rules - I don't come on here that often. :angel:

10. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Eva was so fantastic in last night's episode! (Not like I'm surprised, though. :)) My favorite scene was the talk between her and Ryan in the locker room - it's good to see recent events affecting Natalia so much and Eva plays it wonderfully - but I also loved her confronting Toller! YOU GO GIRL!

I was also very happy to see a Natalia and Calleigh scene. We need more scenes with the ladies of Miami together!

OH BOY... Don't get me started!

I've seen her postings and whatnot on other sites... she comes off as such a terrible human being, though I can't help but feel sorry for her - surely there must be something wrong with a person who acts like she does.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Eva WAS fantastic last night. Her and Togo's scene together was the best scene of the whole episode. I feel like Eva makes Natalia a real person, rather than an over-dramatized character.

And the twitter business is out of control. I tried being nice and reasonable with that person, but wound up getting cussed out by 3 people. Ugh.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved Natalia getting angry with Toller and Horatio trying to calm her. And then her scene with Ryan was so nice. I love their friendship. And I loved that they had Nat and Cal in scenes together. We need more girl powered scenes on this show and by that I mean the girls kicking criminal butt together. :)

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I know a lot of ppl like the Ryan/Natalia scene, it was really sweet but I thought it was also sweet Horatio & Natalia were holding hands in the ambulance. Awwww!!! The morphing into Natalia made me LOL but it was really cool!!!

Yes, this!!!

Now I can't wait to see more of Eva's performance, it is ALWAYS a treat to watch, no matter how many times!

From the ending, Natalia still has quite some way to go before she regains her confidence. I can see her having nightmares all the time, it WAS freaking terrifying being trapped!!!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So I'm guessin' we won't see Joe again. :lol:

I wish they'd done a little more with the character in last night's episode. He seemed to just disappear after the arrest, & I was hoping they'd at least have one more scene of Natalia throwing him her epic death-glare. *shrug* Ah well.

I loved, loved, loved the intro. Eva & Jon are such a treat to watch, especially when the scene is playful & they're joking around with one another. Great scene with Walter as well when they were going through all the records.

Cool scene of Natalia chasing after Joe -- liked that one alot, too. Although I wish she'd have caught up with him & tackled him to the ground. :devil:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain