**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Does anyone have a video or link to the Insider special on CSI: Miami? It was supposed to have aired Friday night, I don't know what channel.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Not sure what happened, but the episode never aired (I stayed up to watch) - it was a different one & CSI:Miami was never featured. I've looked around, evidently no one else saw it either.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

True,I stayed up to watch too. No Miami mentioned at all.

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Lmao exactly. This is what everyone needs to remember when we get into arguments about the characters on here. No matter which character you love or hate, they all would have lost their jobs ages ago in the real world.

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'm not much of a Natalia fan myself, but my first thought was that the tech was at fault by doing something bad or compromising the lab in some way, and that Natalia exposed him/her for the greater good. We'll have to see how it plays out.

I would argue that it really wasn't her fault in "Sleepless", after all, she was under the influence of a psychoactive substance that she didn't take intentionally. The real Natalia would never try to kill Horatio. I'd also mention that SWAT should've been at the dock in "Mayday", but of course, that would be somewhat realistic, and we can't have that on CSI:Miami. :lol:

And ain't that the truth. :lol:

6. fanilowchick

I really doubt Natalia would make an error and then let someone under her take the fall for it. Her professional judgment hasn't been the best on several occaisions, but I don't think she would ever stoop to that level.

Bummer :( Well, thanks for looking. I'm pretty much in the dark about anything current aside from the fan sites.

7. fanilowchick

Mjszud posted this for us earlier. In the heat of the Natalia discussion, it seems all the other info inside has been completely overlooked. This is a great article from TV Guide.com and a must read for E/C fans, Horatio fans, and just about everyone who doesn't mind getting spoiled about the upcoming season. :thumbsup:

8. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

if u uk fans wanna see csi miami LIVE watch it here :

[removed link]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
  9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Had to remove the link. Unless it streams directly from CBS, iTunes, CTV.ca and/or sites with express permission from CBS, links will be removed. Thanks!

Also, feel free to discuss tonight's episode in the episode thread provided so that this thread concentrates on spoilers for episodes not yet aired, or not currently airing. :)

10. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

11. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I was a little disappointed at the lack of new opening credits, (prepare for amazing wishful thinking -->) Maybe we'll get some new credits for episode 2.

12. spencerreidfan

Same here. I was surprised they kept the same old season 3 photos for David.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What happened in "Sleepless" was NOT in any way, shape or form Natalia's fault! I don't blame anyone but the CRIMINAL who poisoned Natalia in the first place. That's the only one to blame for that incident. What's wrong with just putting the blame on the criminal who drugged Natalia?

FYI, that person premeditated the whole situation. They knew Natalia was a cop, they knew her colleagues would come to rescue her. They knew what could happen when they got there and with her in that drugged state of mind that she was in. Therefore, the criminal was to solely to blame.

As for Mayday, if I recall correctly, wasn't Horatio going to the pier because he believed Randy might have vital info on where Toller was? Toller had kidnapped someone and wasn't Horatio trying to find that someone before it was too late? Therefore, he was going to pursue any lead he believed viable to catch Toller before anyone else was killed.

That may very well be, but Natalia being drugged and hypnotized by a psycho into thinking her abusive ex was back and trying to kill her isn't "crossing the line".

That's true, SWAT should have been there. And the Miami writers aren't known for being realistic LOL.

As for the thing with the labrat, I could have sworn that I read a spoiler somewhere that said that a labrat would do something that set the CSIs back some in a case. Maybe that's what happens and Natalia just exposes whatever the labrat did.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  14. spencerreidfan

I wasn't talking about Sleepless in Miami; I was thinking about her being the mole and breaking department conduct by sleeping with Eric.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm pretty sure she was told by the FBI (remember she used to work for the FBI) to "be the mole", so that wasn't crossing the line either. She was basically forced to do that. She never wanted to. I imagine they made some kind of threat if she didn't do as she was told.

As for her and Eric sleeping together, that wasn't against the rules back then when they were seeing each other. That rule didn't come into effect until much later when Eric was helping Natalia with her shoulder and Stetler thought more was going on. They had stopped seeing each other long before that. And I'm pretty sure Stetler told Eric when he saw him helping her with her shoulder that it was a fairly NEW policy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.