Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

...delightful.

Just when ya thought it was safe :p.

Impressive. Impressive just how much space the site devotes to talking about ...itself :lol::p.

Starting and stopping with, "closer to the premiere date," would really have sufficed.

Lunch. A spoiler about lunch. ...'S rather sad to see that come to fruition, really :lol:. Lordy.

(I think my new fave DL thing may just have gone from "10%" to "they try to have lunch in episode two." :p)

-

PS. Dearest Woeful Sad Panda: Bring on 'else.' I want 'else.' Do it. Dooooo eeeeeet. Go ahead. All chips in. Fargo the Embargo. Double f*cking toucan dare ya. I can bet only the most uniquely insightful, piercing, and irresistable questions have been posed in this masterful DL expose alluded to. Surely the stakes are worth it? Bring on the cataclysm, set forth teh apocalypse by jumping the queue of revelation, scooping not just the show but yourselves wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith... ...what they'll bloody well be having for supper :p. Kidding, but c'mon now, rly. The endeavor, access, and parameters are respected, and not the issue. Else as a general concept has a certain appeal, if only in hopes your subject matter might widen from DL to include Something of it from time to time. Cheers.

Agree.

-

Just irritating that it's easy risk-free coasting and traffic amid the network et al controlling things rather stringently in marching to their own precisely orchestrated promotional drum.

I find it additionally irksome that the content of the prevalent ZOMG-style smartcarpetbombing of info is usually some wee item, saved and withheld for a long planned rainy day, daftly tarted up for the occasion :p. When it's further done with the benificent air of bestowing a rare and invaluable gift, well... :lol:

The obsession with streaming & micro-managing Exposure by all parties and meta commenting by some is understandable but also wryly exasperating, doesn't always seem productive, and certainly isn't always attractive or appealing. But it's still profitable, even if the beanies and barons don't really seem to know entirely what to do amid a shifting landscape. Meh & shrug. What the hell do I know. </peeve :p:lol:>

I'm mildly baffled but will certainly go along with YMMV here.

The questions may have been hoping to pry some new nugget forward every time, but the replies have been consistently circling and recycling variants of the same information for weeks.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8.08 - "Crossroads."

Back in a few...

~ A NYPD SUV is dropping off a plethora of members involved with a court trial. 14 jurors, uniformed cops, a court officer, a prosecutor and a defense attorney. They're near a bakery when they come into contact with high ranking Supreme Court Judge Vincent Corsica. They're at the location of a crime scene taking notes and photographs. The jurors make their way back to the van when a person on a bicycle pedals on by and shoots at the judge, who is surrounded by protection from a few detectives. Bullets hit the judge and he falls to the ground. Bleeding. Dead.

~ There's not much case-wise that is available right now. Flack and Danny are partnered quite a bit in this episode. Same with Jo and Adam.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, should be interesting. And yay for Flack-Danny and Jo-Adam scenes. :D

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't know why but judge-gets-killed is always interesting for me lol. I'll be looking forward to this one. Jo and Adam scenes should make for some funny moments.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I second this. Love these two pairings.

6. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: NY Episode 8.08 "Crossroads"

Our team has their hands full with, "a dead judge and a serial rapist on the front page of every paper in the city" while, in the meantime, they're dealing with a "U.S. Senator, a Mayor and a Police Commissioner breathing down (their) necks looking for answers."

7. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

You forgot to mention a rape victim from episode 7--she seems to have been raped by the same guy that is connected to a rape case Jo worked on in DC--is back in this episode.

8. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I was hoping for that subject to come back. Could be interesting.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I didn't forget to mention anything. I chose[/] not to post about it because there's very little to report. I'd rather touch on accurate information as opposed to posting false information.

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Vegaslights

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Vegaslights, Sounds interesting.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

More on 8.08...

~ Lindsay is called as a witness in a trial. Her testimony is not exactly a slum-dunk for the prosecution, and her statement frees a suspect on bail. The charges are not dropped, but it's definitely an uncomfortable position for Lindsay.

~ They'll be shooting some of this episode on location in New York. Looks like Sela Ward will definitely be shooting some scenes in the Big Apple.

~ It does appear there's a rape case involved, and that's the one Lindsay is involved with. A senator, who is somehow connected with the case, doesn't want Jo working on it. The senator and Mac kind of get into it a bit.

13. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

May I say I'm not altogether displeased because of this? ;)

I honestly didn't expect this storyline to go back in any way. I thought this whole Jo/senator Matthews argument was brought only for "Damned If You Do", both for deepening the drama with parents who made a decision of telling the truth about their son's crime and for developing the relationship between Jo and Mac. But I am happy it's coming back, especially in this way, with senator not wanting Jo to be the part of case. Might get very intersting.

Thanks, vegaslights.

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't know if Lindsay screws up or if there were holes in the case, but I'd actually like it if someone other than Danny screwed up and it had real consequences. Although having the other screw up be the other half of the canon ship is lame. :lol:

15. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

You know what, guys, you make me feel so not alone with my feelings about D/L (and Lindsay, mostly). If I knew I'm not the only one being not exactly into them, I'd come here way faster. :lol:

Not that I wish Lindsay to screw up, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.