• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna put this shortly: MAN! THAT KISS LOOKS HOT!!!!" :devil:

I mean a kiss with Mac.... *faints*

I'm in heaven, won't reach me for awhile! :lol:

[/QUOTE]
th_veritas1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry, he just woke up and trying to get his bearings from spending the night with me. I do love his handcuffs :lol: :devil: . I really love his hair on this one, nice and wavy :drool: But aww, he does just looks like he has woken up. Gotcha favourite blanky with you Mac? :adore:. *imagines Mac coming out of the elivator dragging his fav blanket around into his office :lol:*

Last edited:
and now back to mac, who looks like he just woke up....

awww.... injured Mac... :( But seriously, I would love to see Mac just rolled out of bed, hair all rumpled and sticking out everywhere, wearing...well...whatever it is Mac wears (or doesn't :angel:) to bed... :devil:

*tries to collect thoughts*

*fails*

so I'll just leave you with these

promo_001.jpg

promo_007.jpg

good god what a LOOK!!! i almost feel sorry for a criminal stupid enough to defy him in some way :lol:

[/
awww.... injured Mac... :( But seriously, I would love to see Mac just rolled out of bed, hair all rumpled and sticking out everywhere, wearing...well...whatever it is Mac wears (or doesn't :angel:) to bed... :devil:

Oh god, that would be sexy
hubbahubba.gif

promo_001.jpg

promo_007.jpg

good god what a LOOK!!! i almost feel sorry for a criminal stupid enough to defy him in some way :lol:

Wow what a sexy but intense stare :lol: all criminals should be scared of him.

I so can't wait :D :D :D

and now back to mac, who looks like he just woke up....

mmmm :D that would be fantastic! make my day, actually haha. wow, that's actually going to disrupt my sleep patterns, isn't it?
:angel: like i said, fantastic! haha
Quick confession having to do with both mac and sleeping patterns: I just replaced all the music on my iPod shuffle with OMAM and TWC. is that weird?
promo_001.jpg

promo_007.jpg

now THAT.... is definitely disrupting sleeping patterns :lol: whew!! but OHMYGOSH IS THAT A NEW PREVIEW???????????? SQUUUUWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

OMG! I just saw the promo!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
MAC!!!!!!!!!!
:drool::drool::drool:
:evil::devil::devil::evil:

I suppose no need to say that I can't wait the season premiere!!!! :D:lol::D

And those promo pics....just whoa! :eek: That intense stare is hot! :devil::drool: Not to mention he looks damn handsome there too! :adore:

MAC!!!!!!!!!!

And those promo pics....just whoa! :eek: That intense stare is hot! :devil::drool: Not to mention he looks damn handsome there too! :adore:
Indeed, indeed. Counting the days until season 8

I finally watched the promo vid last night (and have now watched it several times!) and have been reduced to a pile of melty goo....
OMG OMG OMG, the KISS!!!! *dies* And Mac yelling Claire's name into the phone, and her looking out of the bus window (the last time he saw her, I suspect :() made my heart break, poor Mac. Also, yay for Mac saying it's good to be back and being all boss-man with the 'we do this my way' bit. Also yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the shot of him looking seriously/sadly off into the distance....

Wow, some awesome new pics, I love the s8 promo shots with Mac & Jo. Cannot wait to see pics from the ep after it airs in the US.

tumblr_lqpe1qiguo1qjus5a.gif
This was me when i saw the first promo vid and will be on September 23 :lol: :lol:
that is EXACTLY what I did. except there was more dancing and screaming and a noise not unlike the little pig that went whee whee whee all the way home (in the geico comercials) and jumping. and EVERY SINGLE TIME i see it i do the exact same thing haha. even in the exact same spots
I know.:drool:
MAC!!!!!!!!!!
I know!:devil:
I Know!!:p

I Know!!!!! :adore::adore::luvlove:

I KNOW!!!!!!! that stare and those looks and the whole preview!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally watched the promo vid last night (and have now watched it several times!) and have been reduced to a pile of melty goo....
OMG OMG OMG, the KISS!!!! *dies* And Mac yelling Claire's name into the phone, and her looking out of the bus window (the last time he saw her, I suspect :() made my heart break, poor Mac. Also, yay for Mac saying it's good to be back and being all boss-man with the 'we do this my way' bit. Also yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the shot of him looking seriously/sadly off into the distance....

Wow, some awesome new pics, I love the s8 promo shots with Mac & Jo. Cannot wait to see pics from the ep after it airs in the US.
I have watched it, uh, 46 times I think. Haven't seen it in a day because my laptop cord decided to die :shifty: but I'll watch it tomorrow seven times to make up for it :thumbsup:

legitlyobsessed said:
Quick confession having to do with both mac and sleeping patterns: I just replaced all the music on my iPod shuffle with OMAM and TWC. is that weird?
No. Those and the mp3 of True West are all I listen to at night now as well :D

Sam222 said:
oh god I KNOW!!!!!! :devil::drool::devil: I about died when I found that 5sec clip on YT! :drool:

MacsLady said:
Cannot wait to see pics from the ep after it airs in the US.
And you know I'll be all over that ;):devil:

Basically, my level of excitement about the premiere can be summarized like this -
flack-say-nothing.gif

:lol:

HAHA mm Don :drool: it is better if you don't say anything because facial expression's say it all :lol: :lol: :lol: or no words are needed, we all know we're very excited

Back