Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

are you back here now? and so did I. SO CUTE!!!!

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yep. Or I know at least with PB you can resize the image to whatever you want, so if it's originally something 850x600 let's say, you can make it 'forum' size (600-ish width max) before posting it here.

yeah, is it? Because this a pretty standard forum format, and actually quite a bit easier than a lot of ones I've been on... pretty much all of them require a minimum of posts to "unlock" certain basic "privileges", and posting pics here is way easier than several forums... Forums are intrinsically a bit more complex than a blog because it's completely multi-level interactive as opposed to just 'replying' to a single person's posts.

we both did :lol:

OH, and since we're at 976 posts on this thread (weee!), we should probably start floating suggestions for the next title thread to vote on :)

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

How about:

1)We are Gary's girls
    2) Chicago's finest
    3) We steal toasters too :lol:

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ups! I didn't notice at all that we have almost 1000 posts! :lol:

I have to quote one of Gary's best characters a bit! ;)

"Time stands still when you're havin' fun!" Austin: True West

:lol::lol::lol:

I liked Chicago's finests a lot! :D

5. taylorgirl

I was looking threw OMAM extras sam222 had on her photobucket album and i thought he looked quiet hot in these pics.

[​IMG]
    What a gorgeous smile. Mac should smile more :drool:

[​IMG]
    He looks mighty fine in a tank top,jeans and open shirt. The arms :drool:

[​IMG]
    It's only a side shot but he looks delicious from the angel :lol:. He looks like he is just about to kiss her, does anyone know what they was saying?

[​IMG]
    God, i'd love to of been her :drool:

And finally, a shower shot :drool:
    [​IMG]

He really did do well in this film. It's defiantly my favourite character. I loved his demeanour of being shy and vulnerable, it's so cute :hugegrin:. He did a great job of being the director and staring it in. I enjoyed studying it in year 10 at school for my GCSE'S which i gained a C on, i don't know why, maybe because i listened well :devil:. We had to watch the film about 3 times a week :lol:, i defiantly wasn't complaining. I don't like books but Steinbeck is a good author :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  6. legitlyobsessed

Most beautiful pictures :thumbsup: although it's funny, I could have SWORN you posted something almost exactly like this before.... it's all good though, I mean I'm certainly not complaining... ;)
    I like Chicago's finest (but I'm biased of course :lol:) However, I'd like to suggest "'Women have reckless crushes on him.' Who, Us?" or "The Man We Crush Recklessly On"
    that's all I have now, But I might come up with more later.

7. taylorgirl

:confused: :alienblush: Did i ? i'm sorry if i did, i really do have a bad memory , i think it runs in the family *embarrassed* They are very good titles by the way. I just finished watching 'Snow Day', it reminded me of how gorgeous Mac looked Wet and how good he looks fighting :lol:

8. legitlyobsessed

I think it was one of the first few posts you put up with the pictures :) and it's all good, like I said, I don't really mind haha

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ah I see very familiar pics! And from one of my most favourite movies too! :D

Don't worry taylorgirl I never get tired of seeing'em over and over again! ;)

Indeed he does! Everytime I watch these screentests I'm nearly glued to my TV screen! :lol:

Such a handsome man! :adore:

Again indeed he does! :D If my memory serves me right I think they didn't particularly say any lines at that point cause it's the end of the barn scene where they just stare each other 'like that' :D I think it was couple seconds later when Gary turned to camera (with a tempting grin) and said 'cut' and smiled. :)

I'm sure Jade and talkingtocactuss can backup me a bit with this just to make sure I remembered right! ;):lol:

*GRINS* This is one of the most hottest pics EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :drool::drool::drool:
    :devil::devil::devil:
    :evil::evil::evil:

*goes to the very happy place* :angel:

Here's couple more pics just because I love George so much and I seem never get enough of watching him! :adore::hugegrin:
    [​IMG]
    I love that hat he wears! Suits him perfectly! :adore:

[​IMG]
    Those eyes, curls, slight stubble and that neck nearly kills me! *sigh*
    Enjoy! :)

10. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

Wish I had been there to hear Jade squeel. Than would have been loads of fun!:lol:

Ah HA! Forum, not blor! That's clears up a ffew things in my mind. Ok, let's see how long before I can earn some privileges on these pages. Thanks for the feedback folks.

11. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. taylorgirl

You will soon get your forum privileges, you don't realise how much you post :lol: time fly's when you have fun! :hugegrin: and fun happens when it involves Mr Sexy :devil:

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

You are all Taylor - Insania whereas i'm a Togo addict

14. taylorgirl

Yes, My Sinise addiction was diagnosed in 2008 and the doctor said i needed to have a daily dose of ether Gary or Mac or preferably both :lol:

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Mine started with Togo in season 3 and Sinise the following year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.