Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

It's not awful so much as weird, pretty gun centric but pointless, had a plotline written by an ADD-er off meds, a plotline that wasn't a line so much as a series of interloping circles.... but it had Gary in it, so awful isn't the right word. but it's close.

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

the shirt raising gif is great. loves me some silly Gary

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I found this picture and i thought i'd share it.[​IMG]

Gary and his son when he was a baby. So cute! :adore:. looks exactly like Gary, the eyes and mouth.

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Have that pic as i saw it ages ago and i did find another pic of Gary with a baby too

5. legitlyobsessed

oh.... it's so adorable!!! words don't describe... I need some new words to describe him. and his kid really does look like him.. the nose and the cheekbones especially :D so cute....
    Why don't you just post the picture instead of just saying you found it? Please? :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  6. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

Wow, I just found this thread, and am just about dying. I would like to post a picture to share, but my posting rules say I can't post attachments. Does that mean I can't post a picture? If I can, I guess I don't know how since I don't see a thingy that lets me upload. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    By the way, I know a lot of you from FB.

7. legitlyobsessed

Welcome to the thread! ^-^
    actually, all you have to do is go to the top of the message things, and look for the icon of two mountains, a crappy sun and a yellow sky (should be 14 icons over) and click on that. it will pulll up a text box with "please enter your URL here" and a spot for you to copy and paste the image location into. if you're trying to get it off your computer, I still haven't figured it out, but (and this is for a pc) if you go and find the picture on the internet, all you have to do is right click>"Copy Image Location"
    hope this helps!
    (P.S. Jade, in a side tangent to our conversation the other night, this is about the most complicated thing I can do on a computer haha)

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah you can't upload pics you have to link them from photobucket or something

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:adore: :D yeah, that's a screen shot of pic that was in 'Lt. Dan Band: For the Common Good'. I squeeeeeeeee'd out loud when I first saw it come up, pushed pause, and stared as my brain positively melted with d'awwwww!!!!!! And you want to see wee, TINY Mac?

[​IMG]
    so CUTE!!!

And to usher in Friday and the weekend, and because I have to work the entire thing and want *ahem* something 'nice' on my mind :angel: , here is a little present

[​IMG]
    *gulp* ............ :devil::devil::devil::devil:

10. taylorgirl

[​IMG]
    so CUTE!!!
    Awww is this still his son or one of his daughter's?

[​IMG]
    *gulp* ............ :devil::devil::devil::devil:[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: where is this from! wow he looks :drool::drool::drool: very sexy :hugegrin:. I need to see this film!

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yep, it's still little Mac :):luvlove:

and I WISH it was a movie! it's a photo from the Steppenwolf production of 'Streetcar Named Desire'. I swear, not being able to see him back in his theatre days, is seriously the most ':scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:' thing EVER!!!! I hold on to the hope that since he clearly hasn't forgotten that time and still mentions things about it when given the opportunity, that after NY has completed its run, he will once again find his way back to Steppenwolf for something. I have an open-ended countdown in my head to this, that I refuse to let go of.

12. taylorgirl

I know! it's like :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: wish you lived in Chicago at the time. This play and the one where he is *cough* naked* :lol: but i would of loved to see any play he was in.

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

This is the sweet small Gary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. taylorgirl

Thanks for the pics, Nel2h, he was such a beautiful baby that grown up to be a handsome man :adore: :adore: :adore:.The first one, :lol: how ironic, i bet he didn't think then he would actually play a army man (lt dan). I especially like the second to last and the last one. He still got that cheeky grin :hugegrin:

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

The reason i cant post the pic as it will take up the size of the page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.