Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I won't be able to load my icon pic either like the rest of you? I agree with legitlyobsessed, *Jade*, this is just about the most complicated blog I have ever visited or used.

So I won't be able to load my icon pic either like the rest of you? I agree with legitlyobsessed, *Jade*, this is just about the most complicated blog I have ever visited or used.

When you get to 50 posts you will get a icon. Don't worry, you will get the hang of it once you know how to use it :thumbsup:.

I found this picture and i thought i'd share it.
Gary-baby-son-gary-sinise-24662284-500-387.png

Gary and his son when he was a baby. So cute! :adore:. looks exactly like Gary, the eyes and mouth.
oh.... it's so adorable!!! words don't describe... I need some new words to describe him. and his kid really does look like him.. the nose and the cheekbones especially :D so cute....
Have that pic as i saw it ages ago and i did find another pic of Gary with a baby too
Why don't you just post the picture instead of just saying you found it? Please? :)

The reason i cant post the pic as it will take up the size of the page
Will it be worth it? if it is, put it on photobucket or something and resize it. or pm it to me and i can do it :D
yeah, it's pretty complicated. you should have seen me earlier this summer when I started putting stuff up. "How do I put the pictures up? how do I post them? what's a personal message?" you'll figure it out :D
and I don't have any icons at all across the top of my page. I am really at a loss how to use this thing.
I actuaslly have no idea as to what you mean by this. could you elaborate, maybe I can help?

Oh i have another way of posting said pic but i'll upload it first then post the link here to the cute pic but it's bugging me as to who the kid is in the pic with Gary and just twigged that Gary's on tonight in an hour's time.

taylorgirl - that wasnt the pic i actually meant

Cant wait to see your icon when you have 50 posts penguincity

Thanks! I'm sure you will enjoy it. Now, if I can get photobucket to cooperate with my iMac, I'll be ready to post stuff when I get to my minimum requirements. But, PB is a different problem, that just started last week. GROAN:(

Thanks! I'm sure you will enjoy it. Now, if I can get photobucket to cooperate with my iMac, I'll be ready to post stuff when I get to my minimum requirements. But, PB is a different problem, that just started last week. GROAN:(

Yeah and once you get the hang of it then you'll be flying just like the others on here and i actually like it here and it's the nut house

Yeah and once you get the hang of it then you'll be flying just like the others on here and i actually like it here and it's the nut house

NUTS is right! We area all nuts about our guy, aren't we? Nice to have such good company int this cuckoo's nest! :drool:

NUTS is right! We area all nuts about our guy, aren't we? Nice to have such good company int this cuckoo's nest! :drool:

Yup sure is and i'll be watching Gary tonight and flying outta the cuckoo's nest :guffaw:

Yup sure is and i'll be watching Gary tonight and flying outta the cuckoo's nest :guffaw:
wouldn't you rather fly over the cuckoo's nest instead? XD :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

The reason i cant post the pic as it will take up the size of the page

most photo hosting places let you post a thumbnail image which links through to the main picture. just a thought, like...

it is?! :confused::eek:

ps i can vouch for jade_nolan squeeing out loud at the baby pics. i was there, she really did! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back