Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

I'd love to get some deleted scenes and a gag reel! With my luck, they'll change it and cut those two things out, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. :p

Does that mean scenes together, or that Flack & Mac each just seem to have the most scenes?
I mean that the two of them seem to have the most connection to the case and whatnot in 8.05. They'll also have some scenes together, but it was more of a focus thing than a scenes-together thing.

joey_mcintyre.jpg

Joey McIntyre Guest Stars
Check out who hit the CSI: NY set today - ready for his guest starring appearance? It's NKOTB's Joey McIntyre, airing this Fall!

source: CBS https://twitter.com/#!/CBS

I emailed the CBS DVD people, because TVshowsonDVD wasn't releasing any info about the extras on Season 7. The woman I spoke to expressly said they are subject to change, but: deleted scenes, ...

I definitely want to see that scene where Jo's hailing a cab and a random guy tries to hit on her. Too bad that was cut as her first scene.

Last edited:

Just saw this on TV Guide's website - there's nothing new, really, but here you go:

True to his word at the end of last season, Mac is taking some time off from the lab. ... he's been working with retired fire chief Joe Vincent (Robert Forster).

"Robert's character lost a son on 9/11, so Mac [whose wife died on 9/11] and Joe have spent the last four months working on a project that is near and dear to both of their hearts," says exec producer Zachary Reiter, adding, "We wanted it to be simple and respectful, and I think we accomplished that."

Does anyone think the approaching hurricane will feature into an ep later this season? Obviously I hope there isn't too much damage or injury in real life first of all, but I think it would make for a nice plotline down the road. Unless, of course, the worst case scenerio does happen, then it'd be too troubling a subject for people and they'd likely leave it out. I hope the worst doesn't happen, though.

Does anyone think the approaching hurricane will feature into an ep later this season? Obviously I hope there isn't too much damage or injury in real life first of all, but I think it would make for a nice plotline down the road. Unless, of course, the worst case scenerio does happen, then it'd be too troubling a subject for people and they'd likely leave it out. I hope the worst doesn't happen, though.

Not likely. We all know that the première is supposed to be set on the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Irene is set to hit the city this weekend, two weeks before the 10th anniversary. So in the in universe timeline, the hurricane will have been and gone before the premiere, let alone the rest of the season. They could reference it later, but feature prominently? Don't see it happening.

Not likely. We all know that the première is supposed to be set on the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Irene is set to hit the city this weekend, two weeks before the 10th anniversary. So in the in universe timeline, the hurricane will have been and gone before the premiere, let alone the rest of the season. They could reference it later, but feature prominently? Don't see it happening.

You're assuming the show's time line is going to follow some type of Earth logic. That's never been the case before, so anything is possible. :shifty:

You're assuming the show's time line is going to follow some type of Earth logic. That's never been the case before, so anything is possible. :shifty:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: *wipes away tears* so SO beyond true!!! :guffaw:

Not to see, unfortunately, in Germany. :(

What can't you see Nel2h?

I'm in france and i can see it

Hi Perl, the video from Hardline Pro.

"Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von UMG beinhaltet, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da die GEMA die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt hat."

Your video is ok, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back