Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Hi Perl, the video from Hardline Pro.

"Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von UMG beinhaltet, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da die GEMA die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt hat."

Your video is ok, thanks.

Sorry for you, i can see it too.

From E!'s Kristin's Spoiler Chat:

PerfectAnomaly: Is there anything coming up for CSI:NY's Det. Flack?
You might be pleased to hear that the prodigal sister of Detective Flack (Eddie Cahill) will be reappearing in his life. Only time will tell if she's still on the wagon or perhaps face down on the sidewalk. We think it's safe to say that she'll bring some drama to the CSI: New York detective's life because no long lost siblings ever show up just to check-in or grab a drink—er, coffee.
jmorgue: Thanks so much for coverage/spoilers of #CSINY! Anything else we can squeeze out of you? Danny/Lindsay, Flack or ...?
You are very welcome. And we have more! We asked Anna Belknap about her favorite moment in premiere, she told us: "The first episode had a nice scene between Lindsay and Adam, which I thought was really sweet. He has a really touching monologue about where he was on 9/11 and it's…painful."

I guess my bitching paid off . . . she answered my question. Granted it's nothing we don't already know, but still . . . :lol:

The Adam thing sounds great too. Woobie!Adam is always a good thing.

Seriously, though. Someone actually asked if there was anything MORE on DL??? :rolleyes: :wtf:

Courtesy of E! Online

PerfectAnomaly: Is there anything coming up for CSI:NY's Det. Flack?
You might be pleased to hear that the prodigal sister of Detective Flack (Eddie Cahill) will be reappearing in his life. Only time will tell if she's still on the wagon or perhaps face down on the sidewalk. We think it's safe to say that she'll bring some drama to the CSI: New York detective's life because no long lost siblings ever show up just to check-in or grab a drink—er, coffee.

jmorgue: Thanks so much for coverage/spoilers of #CSINY! Anything else we can squeeze out of you? Danny/Lindsay, Flack or ...?
You are very welcome. And we have more! We asked Anna Belknap about her favorite moment in premiere, she told us: "The first episode had a nice scene between Lindsay and Adam, which I thought was really sweet. He has a really touching monologue about where he was on 9/11 and it's…painful."

Why are all spoiler sites so eager to talk about D/L, but not about anything else?:shifty:

Why are all spoiler sites so eager to talk about D/L, but not about anything else?:shifty:

I think Kristin in particular is very ship oriented no matter which show she's talking about so that's why she's alway seems to be on the DL bandwagon. I'm not sure about the other spoiler sites, though.

Agreed. I hope no one dies. Although if it's the last season, that would certainly change everything in a sense.

Here's a spoiler report for 8.02 "Keep It Real".

ETA: Also, I was curious if there was proof that Tyler would appear in this episode (or if he might have been cut out after the spoilers came out), so I went on Cody Longo's Twitter. He posted about the appearance here and shared an image here. (I don't think I've seen those posted here before, so I thought I'd share them - apologies if someone already posted the links.)

they're resurrecting sam?! blimey, wonders of continuity will never cease :D

Photos de cbsphoto csi ny hill harper, jesse jackson - - > http://instagr.am/p/LuMQv/

“#CSI:NY had a surprise guest today - the Reverend Jesse Jackson, Sr. stopped by to visit @HillHarper and see our set!

051e2e13879d44918e9fafeefb889e59_7.jpg

source: http://instagr.am/p/LuMQv/

Beyond the fact that I have now lost count of how many times I have watched this, and that my poor heart STILL feels like it's going to explode every time that clip of Mac and Claire kissing and him screaming her name into the phone comes up, I'm simply going to say that my biased personal preference in characters LOVES how Mac-centric the whole thing is. They started the series with him, it's only fitting they end it with him in grand, no-holds-barred fashion(I know, they haven't come out and said this is the final season, but it sure is looking more and more unofficially official :p).

The scene where Jo says "This is all hands on deck" looks like it could be in Washington, judging by the backdrop behind her, I'm really looking forward to this episode. I think it is going to be the best yet

I'm not gonna get through without crying, I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back