Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Welcome thequeenjanice! Nice to see another Greg fan around. We need more for support of our guy. He's just not appreciated enough.

sharp
    , I saw the spoiler. I hope it does mean at least some good Greg scenes in that episode.

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

You're probably right, GregNickRyanFan, I guess after seasons 9-11, I just assumed he would be in the premiere.

Hey thequeenjanice, :) welcome to TalkCSI; looking forward to chatting with you too :).

I agree with you Dizzney. We all need to stick together us Greg fans :D.

3. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Thanks fellow Sanders fans for being so welcoming!

I am hopeful for this coming season because based on what I've read about what Ted Danson's new character will be like, I think he would get along with our lighthearted Greg. Hopefully that will make for more interactions between their respective characters and better storylines for our Greg :)

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Probably is wishful thinking, but we can hope! Welcome to the thread thequeenjanice.

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

^ Probably but who knows time we'll tell as get more and more into the season

Rewatched Hitting of the Cycle last night, you know I'd like to see him and Brass interact more, they could have a great father-son relatioship

And as for the leather jacket [​IMG]

6. Dizzney

Leather....yummmmmmm! :D
    Yes, I do like when they interact, Brass and him that is. They both have that similar sense of humor. Plus I just remember all the times in the past that Brass liked to tease Greg some...like in Viva Las Vegas. "You got something stuck to your shoe"-to Grissom..."Oh, it's just Sanders." :lol:

7. sharp52092

Yeah :lol:

Warrick and Brass seemed to call Greg "Sanders" a lot

Okay question for Greg fans, if you could choose one storyline and one only (I'm sure we'd all love for them all be picked up but if 'more than one' wasn't an option and probably isn't) they could continue for Greg what would it be: the gun thing, the book, senority issues from Family Affair, other

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The book

9. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I think I'd go for the book too, as there's more scope with that. The gun thing, just needs a line or two to explain it, and the seniority issues seemed to be dealt with in Family Affair to me. Whereas the book was left open ended and there's a lot of different ways they could go with it; was it published? If it was, how did it do? Is he writing another? If it wasn't, why not? And will it be?

10. Dizzney

I'd say the book simply because I think now that Ray will be gone the seniority issue will be gone too. I don't see Morgan being on more than Greg and if that does become the case, then I will get really upset. But I would still love to see the book picked up again. Just him having a book and if he got it published would give Greg more credibility.

11. sharp52092

I'd probably vote for the book too, could develop into the biggest storyline, not to mention it could go with the Old Vegas episodes, and other stuff I can't think of at the moment, but at the very least it needs just 10 seconds saying it didn't work out

The gun probably just needs 10 seconds, example- Greg says "I hate carrying one but I'll do it if I have to" which is my guess on how he feels about it

But it could play into a bigger storyline, example maybe he gets into a tough situation and has to shoot someone or at the very least draw his weapon and talk a suspect down

Senority issues- I think they could still be there even if Ray is gone, Catherine, Nick, and Sara probably in some ways still see Greg as a lab rat with them crazy hairstyles, having someone new as supervisor will probably help, maybe DB could even understand, he could tell Greg "I understand, I used to be a lab rat and...." ;) HINT HINT WRITERS!!

Morgan I'd say has less than Greg and for some reason I want to say she's level 2, I have no idea why, if she's higher rank than Greg I won't be happy either but I'd put nothing past the writers

12. Dizzney

I like the idea with DB. I hope they have a decent relationship.

Yeah if Morgan is higher rank than Greg I will scream. :lol:

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The only rank higher than level 3 is supervisor, so Morgan cannot be higher than Greg since she is not a supervisor.

14. Dizzney

Well I guess what I really mean is if she gets more screen time than Greg. I think it would be better for her to be a lower level CSI though, then on equal footing with all the others.

15. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, I agree it'd be very frustrating if she gets more screen time than Greg when she's new. If she is his rank or lower, I'd like to see Greg take her under his wing and show her the ropes. We haven't really seen him in a supervisory or training role, so that would be a nice storyline for him.

And I agree with the above sentiments about The Book storyline. They should just have Greg's book be a reference manual any time an old Vegas thing comes up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.