Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I have a lot of cable channels so hopefully I will get it. I don't think it will air on CBS, but maybe another CBS sister network.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I have direct tv, so I have a lot of channels too... but there's one show I wanted to see badly (during the day) and its not on any cable channel and there's no affliate for it in my area... so I'm just hoping that won't be the case with Eric's movie.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have digital cable so plenty of channels, and some pay channels too. So I hope I'll be able to see it.

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Wow, I have been away a very long time and have missed this place (I moved, was computer-less for months due to a corupt profile, and got a new puppy:))! I had gotten to the point where I would watch CSI if I had nothing else to do, which broke my heart since I love this show so much! Now that the character I thought took so much away from the show and the other characters is exiting, I am really excited about the new coming season! I have missed sharing my love of Greg and am glad to be back!

I hope for a Greg-filled season, to see his apartment (finally), to get to know him better, and of course, to see lot o' stripes!

Anyway, I hope you are all well, and that you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    :)

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:) Welcome back gregfan!!! :) We missed you!! :)

We all hope to see Greg's apartment this season :angel:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  6. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Hi gregfan3 :D Good to see you!

I'm excited about this season too, we haven't had much Greg spoilers to go on, but all others signs are looking good :)

7. Dizzney

Yeah I think if there is one thing I wish we would get this season is to see where he lives. I mean seriously we pretty much have seen every other CSI's place but his. Who knows, he could have bought a house by now. :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome back Gregfan, and I agree, good riddance Ray!

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I'm probably just going to watch the premiere and the next few episodes with LOW expectations when it comes to Greg, especially after what happened in the finale. they'll have to wrap up the story line and build up Ray's exit, and then after that they'll probably be too busy focusing on introducing the new characters and building up Catherine's exit, (I really hope they leave an open door so she can come back; as if we haven't lost enough long-time characters already). My guess is, it won't be until the second half of the season (after Ray is gone, and if the new characters don't hog the lime light so the writers can spread out everyone evenly) when he may have a better chance of getting a story arc or episode to himself; but who knows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I still would really like to see someone from his family or his past.

Yeah I hear ya Gregfan3, 12 years and we're STILL waiting to see where Greg lives; then again, I don't think we ever got to see Warrick's apartment....until after he died :( :(. I really hope it doesn't end up being the same way for Greg if they finally show his place.

10. isttoptan

isttoptan Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Ray will be in any episodes this season. They'll probably wrap up the storyline by having someone tell what happened with Ray. It didn't sound like to me that he'd be back even in the premiere. I am hoping tptb have learned their lesson about shoving the new character in the viewers' faces too hard. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new season. :)

12. Dizzney

Yeah I have a feeling we won't be seeing Ray either, which is fine with me.

The difference between Ray and this new guy is at least he is the supervisor of them, so him being in our faces more is at least somewhat logical. Ray was still the lowest ranked CSI, even below our Greggo and yet they made him seem like he was in charge of everyone.

13. sharp52092

The 4th ep involves attempted hits at a mob museum opening

That would be a good one for a Greg :):) also a great time to bring up the book

But will they? Nope

14. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, that is the perfect episode for lots of Greg time!

And also, hello fellow Greg fans! I'm new to this forum and still figuring things out. Looking forward to chatting with you :)

15. sharp52092

DLA wrote it, he's usually writes well for Greg, so I think we're safe

Hello thequeenjanice!! Same here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.