• It's about time, she's waited long enough

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Let's Go Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berserk for Boa Vista

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eva won an Imagen Award last night for Best Supporting Actress/Television!!
Just saw her tweet! (Which was adorable, by the way! She thinks they gave it to her so that she stays home next year... haha! :lol:) AHH! How exciting! She totally deserves it; girl always acts her butt off on this show, especially throughout this last season! I'm so happy for her! :D

I found a picture from her arrival at the awards ceremony last night:

osznzc.jpg

She seems to be giving us the "All My Children" 2004 Opening Credits Hair Sweep! (@ :19) :p

Also, a video of her arrival on the red carpet is up on YouTube! :)

I wonder what episode she was nominated for... any guesses? I'm thinking maybe "Sleepless in Miami".

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS EVA!!!!! :thumbsup: :luvlove: :D

Yay!!! That's great news coming from Eva!!! I am very happy for her.

EvaImagenAward.jpg

You go girl! :p

WHOOHOOHOOOOO!!! YES!!! Congratulations EVA!

Thanks so much for the news, ladies! She looks lovely. :D

That picture is hilarious :lol: Eva is so funny. I love her.

Congratulations to Eva for winning this award.She totally deserves it!
She looks stunning as ever!!
I love her expression in the last picture!!

^Lol @ hitting a small ball with a stick. Or another in another sport... 22 people running after a ball. :lol:

Oh and apparently they even tweeted an imposter.

*Tick Tock* Still waiting for my Natalia spoilers!!!

Totally awesome! :thumbsup: Congratulations, Eva.

If this keeps up she's going to have to rent a separate house just for her awards! :lol:

I think 'About Face' is available online on the CBS website now for viewing.

I wonder how much Natalia would be involved in catching their new season serial killer. I sure hope she isn't sitting in the lab... *coughs*! We'll have to start thinking about some ideas/things so that TPTB knows what to do!!!

I wonder how much Natalia would be involved in catching their new season serial killer. I sure hope she isn't sitting in the lab... *coughs*! We'll have to start thinking about some ideas/things so that TPTB knows what to do!!!

This dude targets prostitutes.......I say Natalia needs to go undercover to trap the killer (or at least attempt to trap him). Full-on skimpy little mini & 4 inch heels!!
Natalia, and especially Eva, would be perfect for the job. I'm remembering that scene when she faked the grieving widow bit at the funeral home.... damn she's good. ;)

This dude targets prostitutes.......I say Natalia needs to go undercover to trap the killer (or at least attempt to trap him). Full-on skimpy little mini & 4 inch heels!!
Natalia, and especially Eva, would be perfect for the job. I'm remembering that scene when she faked the grieving widow bit at the funeral home.... damn she's good. ;)

Oh yeah!!! Natalia should definitely have a role in it and the focus cannot be just on Horatio. Her previous attempt at undercover failed so this is a good time to try again and show her Kung Fu again. Imo, they should have more than one story going on. I hate to see this story being dragged for the whole season and such story seems a little too common.

CBS CSI:Miami:
Due to live coverage PGA Golf Championship @CBSBigBrother will air at 9:04pm, @SameName_CBS at 10:04pm East/Central only, no #CSIMiami

Piece. of. shit! Curse you CBS, it was 'About Face' tonight!! Who gives a flyin' poop about people hitting a little ball with a stick!?!? :scream::scream: *MJ TICKED!*

[angry rant over]

Haha! Ur funny! An its true! Hooo actually cares about...criket isit?
An congrats to Eva on her award! She looks surprised lol andbeautiful as usual ;)

From spoiler thread:

Just so everyone is on the same page, Eva won't be missing ANY episodes this season. Some are reporting that she isn't in the episode and that just isn't the case.

I hope this is true.

And still no spoilers...whatever..I give up any hopes.

Back