Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm actually okay with the lack of Greg spoilers for the moment. Since the opening of this season is going to probably be mainly about tying up Raskell and introducing Danson, I'm not surprised that not much is being said Greg-wise.

I don't want that to remain, but for right now it's okay to me. Just as long as he's not forgotten down the road.

2. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I agree, we've only really had plot spoilers for the first episode, and we know what the focus of that has to be. There's plenty more episodes to come :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, there haven't been any spoilers about Sara either I don't think... or Morgan (other than what we already knew). I think its still rather early. LV doesn't really release too many character specific spoilers for anyone but the two (sometimes three) leads. I can't help but feel a little optimistic about this coming season though. I'm crossing my fingers that Greg gets decent screentime and decent scenes with ALL characters, including the two new ones.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well we still aren't sure how big a role Morgan will really play in the series yet. There is a Sara spoiler now new (must go to spoiler thread if you must know.)

I just get leery because so often before lack of Greg mentioned at all means lack of Greg often. I guess I just wish we would get more detailed spoilers. Grrrr!!

5. GregNickRyanFan

Wouldn't you know just as soon as I mention there not being a Sara spoiler, they release one? :lol: TPTB are mocking me. haha.

I just hope Greg gets some good screentime. Hopefully it'll be better than the last few seasons anyway.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Morgans is supposed to be a series regular and probably in every ep, or so I hope I mean it would be nice to have a full time female, Sara isn't and Catherine
    is supposed to be there half the season
    :(

The third one with the Sara stuff, look like there will be two cases, I wonder if Greg likes chocolate, the Willy Wonka books and movies :lol:

If and when AND HOPEFULLY this season Greg has an ep, it won't be until after Marg exits or so that's what I'm thinking, which as long as Greg isn't doing Archie's job and that's his only scene, INSTEAD during the
    the first half of the season which will be for Catherine's exit
    screentime is decent, works/interacts with the new characters and Catherine, plus throw in a shirtless Greg and a solo case for him and I'll be SO happy :hugegrin: and then we get our Gregisode sometime during the season I'll be the happiest girl in the world :hugegrin:

Heck maybe this is probably asking for TOO much, but writers I WANT the next season finale centered around Greg, heck give us a two parter and I WILL forgive you for what you did to Greg in season 9 and the Gregisodes every 4 years ;)

I know, what am I thinking? He'll probably never be center in a finale :( In A Dark Dark House was probably as close as he'll ever get to one :( Plus knowing the writers we already know who's gonna have the next finale ;):(

Really I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't have an ep this season :(:shifty: I guess the more I think about it, it can't be as bad as season 9 but we'll see

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  7. Dizzney

Yes you are asking too much for a shirtless Greg moment and him being the center character in a season finale. Actually, sadly enough, I think he would only be centered in a season finale if they knew ahead of time he was not coming back the next season and they had to find a way to write him out. :eek:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Looks like Eric has a new movie in the works called 'Dangerous Attraction'

MarVista Entertainment has a new source of funds, and a new movie.The production and distribution shingle has secured capital from an investment group led by Brian N. Sheth, president and co-founder of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. MarVista also announced it will move forward with the telepic "Dangerous Attraction," directed by helmer-cinematographer Michael Lohmann. Pic will star "The Mentalist" thesp Amanda Righetti, "Blue Bloods" actor Will Estes and Eric Szmanda from "CSI."

Source -Variety.com

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118041178

9. sharp52092

Sounds interesting :cool: hopefully I'll have time to catch it

Hope it doesn't take Eric from away from CSI too much or anymore than usual :(

ETA: Be sure to head over to the Spoiler Thread, I wouldn't call it exactly spoilerish, it's a new promo though there's no season 12 footage (yet) it's clips form seasons 10 and 11, and Greg is in the promo A LOT!!!!! :eek: *happy dancing* :hugegrin:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  10. Dizzney

It's good he is finding outside projects because I have a feeling CSI only has 1 if not 2 seasons left. He hasn't done anything outside of CSI (but erockster and SFT) in recent years. I would love to see him in a different kind of role...maybe a bad guy. :D

Well at least if he is missing from some eps this season we know why.

11. sharp52092

Hard to say, if the writers don't screw up like they did with Ray and play their cards right, CSI could have several years left, if not I could see it being the Final Season, though I really hope not, I think there's still so much more CSI needs to do before it ends

Oh yes, hopefully before or after he films they'll make it up to us, though I wouldn't hold my breathe on it :(:shifty:

Hopefully they'll mention where he is, he went to visit family, attending a seminar/conference, etc

12. Dizzney

I know he was filming Snow Wonder I believe towards the beginning of Season 6 and that is one reason he was not in much some of those early episodes in that season.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Wait, it says "telepic". Does that mean it'll be a tv movie?

14. Dizzney

Yep, I looked up the company and they do a lot of them for cable networks.

15. GregNickRyanFan

With all the CBS actors in it, hopefully it'll air on CBS. If not, I hope it airs on some channel I have lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.