**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

You have to PM T'Bonz and ask her to change your username. There's a thread about it in the Questions and Feedback forum.
    ---
    I didn't see any chemistry between them, either. Just another example of TPTB's poor attempts to write romance into the show. :rolleyes:

2. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

OK, thanks Raveyn Zayra.

3. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

First exclusive photo of Horatio and Marisol in 10x01. Thanks to Mayra. :)

http://yfrog.com/hsm6jgrj

You would think this was taken from Season 4 cuz their both wearing the EXACT same clothes as they did in the episode Marisol died. I mean Horatio's even got the white shirt!

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

5. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I have a Facebook account, and even I can't see Mayra's pictures.

If the album is on her personal account, then I'm not going to friend her just to look at pictures. Plus, it would break the whole "Don't friend people you don't know from school/everyday life" rule that I have.

As for that picture of Horatio and Marisol....they made Marisol look like a freakin' ghost, with her costume and all that. How ridiculous. They should have just stuck with the flashbacks, like in previous episodes. But, no, they HAD to bring her back like this. :rolleyes:

Sorry, angry rant. Back to regular programming.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Ouch! That bad, huh? I would've looked myself, but my job blocks Facebook, so no joy. They should've just left the flashbacks at "Happy Birthday", but nooo...:scream:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Okay thanks,I guess there was no real point in posting the link.
    I thought the same when I saw the Horatio and Marisol picture.So the ghost of Marisol is helping Horatio ? Flashbacks/reflections would have worked better. Of course we don't really know what's going on in the pic.

8. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I asked Mayra (via Twitter) to help you guys out with her pictures. She said stay tuned because she will be posting them on her site soon.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Wow... beautiful photo of Marisol and Horatio. I love his suit :)

10. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Yes Marisol does look more ghost like, but while I may be wrong, I think they are both only supposed to be together in spirit. Horatio looks solid and more his current age, but dressed like they were at their wedding the day before Marisol died. Marisol, on the other hand, is also dressed as on their wedding, but she would have to look the same age as when she died 6 years ago. They may be using the blurring, not so much to make her look more like a ghost, but to keep from showing the changes 6 years make even with a great makeup department.

They obviously want a new encounter where Marisol and Horatio will talk and Horatio will hopefully find answers to his predicament and also closure so he can more on. They have the problem that H can look 6 years older, but Marisol can't.

11. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

cool-he always looks fine against a blue background and in black too..good contrasting colors..don't care if she's blurry or not-she's just a dream for him to move on anyway..

12. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

That was my though actually, but I had trouble expressing it. The meeting is just in Horatio's subconscious as he is unconscious. At least I hope it is that and not an out of body experience.

An interesting point is that the setting does not tie to the wedding episode or the one where she dies, so I wonder if it is supposed to represent their one night honeymoon at either Horatio's place or a hotel near the water.

I am also wondering if they actually have DC wearing the same outfit as it is a little snug at the button and he is not wearing the tie. Both would result from age related changes.

13. Furbi

Furbi Witness

No, I don't think it's the wedding outfit. I don't remember the one from season 4 being so shiny... and Marisol wore several different white tops, so it isn't necessarily her wedding dress.

This is just my assumption, but I don't think it will be a flashback. I think Horatio will actually drift into unconciousness and "see" her, speak with her. However, why he wouldn't be wearing the same outfit as on the pier is beyond me.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think she is the way he's been dreaming her-forever his bride and never moving on-by 'revisiting' what was supposed to be a beginning of a normal life event (marriage) was yet another devastating loss for a man who's sufferered so much already.this is a glimpse into Horatio's mind/soul so I think this s/l will work out nicely-I'm sure he's not gonna wake up rushing around telling everyone he 'died' and went to heaven or get super religious..it's just supposed to comfort him as he's knocked out cold and I think that alone is an unusual experience for him..wait and see..

15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Oh my... I'm not sure who the angel is in this photo... I know Mari is the one in heaven but I'm leaning towards Horatio

:D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.