Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ok now I'm baffled... :wtf:

First off, you are NOT the only one I've called out for forum etiquette and missuse stuff. Not even close.

Second, there is a big, big difference between putting *drooling*/*melts*/*dies*/ and comments like "his arms...!", as opposed to going into the minutae of why you like or dislike someone's ass. The latter is just vulgar. Simply saying you like it it is fine and one thing, details of WHY is not ok.

Third, if you're referring to me referencing him having extra-marital affairs and the like, don't try to say I'm lying. I specifically referenced the interviews where HE has said so himself.

Fourth, I have no idea what your personal background is, and in relation to this discussion it really is a moot point. I was simply stating that my reasons for bringing up inappropriate forum content were not personal to me at all, and it wasn't that I was being some sort of whiney "I'm feeling left out and hurt and now I'm pouting and being mean". That sort of attitude doesn't enter into my vocabulary.

Finally, there is absolutely NO need to try to play a victim card based on your personal struggles. I have no idea what they are, would never try to diminish them, or use them either positively or negatively in this conversation. I didn't not bring mine into the picture as some sort of contest, and I do not appreciate the sarcasm.

I will not carry this discussion farther. Any further personal attacks will be taken to the moderators. If you wish to say anything more about this to me, please it take to private message, so we can free up this thread back to it's intended topic.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ what jade said.

now i feel i should get us back on topic before we ALL get done in by mods ;) so...

look! gary is applauding what jade said :D

[​IMG]

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

indeed! ;):p

Haha, awwww... what an adorable pic! I love it when he interacts with the crowd! :luvlove: :hugegrin:

And speaking of interacting with a crowd, here's him at the Cubs game in July

[​IMG]

He's just so dang CUTE in his jersey and baseball cap and jeans!!! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove: and I know legitlyobsessedalready posted this a few pages back, but it's one of my favs, and makes me grin every time I see it :D

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:D

yeah, i do too. and it's nice how he gets so close and is quite happy to stop and let people take pics of him before going back to the stage. proper people skills :)

5. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

aww Jade that pic is lovley, so cute, i love his name on the back of the top and the little curls at the base of his neck which seem to accentuate when he wears a cap aww :D is it me or is he small in height? i mean on stage does he look tall cause when he plays Mac he looks tall, might be because of the boots he wears :lol: i read that he is like 5ft10 which is the same as me :D but he looks smaller than that :lol:,but it doesn't matter anyways cause he is still super handsome no matter what :drool:

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Who cares… you’re the one in the flamer’s field. I already informed moderators. Multiple times. No reactions, so I guess they expect me to say something. Simple as it is I didn’t come here because of you so I wouldn’t leave because of you either. I didn’t ask you would you like me to continue or not! Don’t like me- don’t touch me!!! End of the debate!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing text is not affiliated with Jade Nolan or thecactuscuntrider or whatever her name is….
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

... continuing my glorification of Gary Sinise...

I know that greasy comments about Gary’s wife can be so indulging to someone so I don’t care, even if it’s more off topic than my admiration to Sinise buns. I sometimes get angry but I somehow manage to muzzle up and pay attention to more important things. Usually it happens when a lightning hits a power station like recently and I don’t manage to post flaming answer I intended to. But, ya’ know, if God objects, I have no right to complain. After all, God is the only entity I listen to.

I make it obvious that I respect and adore Gary in every possible segment, and YES even the physical one. I notice things easily and it’s not my fault I have a silver tongue to pack my thoughts in delicious outfit, and noticing someone’s good ass is a compliment, especially if I’m saying that he has something better that… I took an example of Hugh Jackman who has a body of Adonis. So, yes I think it’s cool to mention something like that. He did use much of his attributes, much physicality in movies and even says he enjoys using it in CSI:NY – because it’s fun. I adore his action scenes! He seems very fit!

I adore his appearance, everything about it and I could come up with some sarcastic information about his teeth, belly and telling blasphemous lies to juice up my blog or some non-sense page, but when I look at him, I just can’t. He adore his wife for love and support she gives him, for being a wonderful life partner and great mother. The biggest trouble he ever mention about their marriage is that before CSI:NY and stable job that he has now, he and his family were shattered around, everybody dealing with their own obligations but after getting into present frame all that changed and he finally could spend more time with his three kids and loving wife. He has set of wonderful friends, great family, beautiful and loyal wife. And if he decides one day to run for a President, I would shit down on the entire set of my political beliefs, wrap Obama flayer around my neck and hang myself on my own words – and back up Gary in every crazy campaign you can think of.

For free…

That’s how much I care.

Usually people only want a handshake and a hug from him.

PLEASE GARY, PLEASE GIVE THEM ONE!!!!!
    PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

It’s nothing inappropriate in stating that he’s got a great body, but the question that bugs me IS IT inappropriate when it’s about 60-ish old married guy whom you’re obsessed with and you making it all public?

Aw, dear!:wtf:

Hmmm….

It makes me think about it…

Is it so personal and pure, or it’s some other aspiration of mine…:rolleyes:

:adore:When I think what he does in his free time; with his actions he gives a chance to some kid somewhere in Iraq, Middle East, some shit hole nowhere to find…to give that kid an opportunity to avoid selling own body or selling own soul, and to educate, live the life free of hate, violence, maybe become a better person, not a criminal… that’s a things that matters to me. Do you know what child labor is? Aw, yes of course you do. You feel pity, but you can SEE that children. They can walk on fire, they got so pain resistant, because they don’t care anymore. That’s all about that Iraq children organization that Sinise started. To prevent that. :adore:

And, being such a great human being and great person, he is a wealthy gifted with a great pair of buns. You knew that I’m going to say this, right? :angel:

I wish I could be his cell phone to carry me around in his pocket all day long; still I can’t decide should I be in his back pocket and getting all that vibro calls from his friends or up front with the keys. I wish to know what kind of bell he uses on Blackberry?

I think he has a Blackberry!

I would loooovee to be his Blackberry!

He would tap on me the whole day and I would be able to listen his lovely voice…

[​IMG]
    love-you-very-much-mug by aschatria, on Flickr

uhhh--- falling into daydreaming again…

See ya, guys and girls.
    I’ll let you know my decision about pockets and phone bells tomorrow.
    Again, of course from my unique one of a kind perspective.

[​IMG]

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

isn't he just adorably cute?! :adore: And yes, he is on the short side - 5ft 9in. Which for me is perfect since I'm only 5'2" ;):lol: The reason he looks taller as Mac is, if you notice, they always make sure his shoe soles are probably a good full inch thick... Why they feel the need to do this, I don't know, since there is no height requirement to be the head of NYPD Crime Lab, but that's TV for you I gues... :p

And I thought I'd share a pic here which I posted on my Gary tumblr. This from a tour and explanation he did of Mac's office, and.... and.... well.... you see!
    [​IMG]

I don't even know where to begin...!!!!! *melts into meltiest puddle ever* :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool:

And since we're on the adorable subject, this sequence was just too much.....!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: <- to infinity, because I truly don't have enough, or any even remotely adequate words!

8. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

omg i love that top in the first one, cause its just :drool: *sigh* and the rest of the pics *squeel* i want to be that girl! i bet he smelt gorgeous and was so soft :D he looks so handsome in the white t-shirt really makes him look younger and it shows off his muscles :adore: :adore: :adore :adore: you will have me constantly looking at those pics now :) you know them pics with children, you can tell he is a dad himself, and i very great one i bet , someone who his son wants to aspire to be in later life. Please, please, please can we see Mac in casual clothes again or the white shirt and tie from season 1 he looked very hot in both :D

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

This photo is not by ASCHATRIA!!!!!!!!
    To write this is unlawful
!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I agree but the pic has a nice butt shot and i have this pic amongst others

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Okay, let's hold up a damn second...

Let's not insult other members here on the board, is that understood? The topic at hand is Gary Sinise, and any off-topic conversations needed to be taken to PM or in the dedicated thread.

If you feel things are getting too out of control and you might post something that could be inappropriate, then step away from the board for a bit and take a breather. All of you are Gary Sinise fans, so while you don't have to 'friends,' it would be nice to see fans debate (in a civil manner) as opposed to throwing out insults and derogatory comments.

Any questions about this can be taken to PM. Now back to the discussion at hand...

12. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Changed! But only because I was asked adn I only removed the instant BB code for my album which is made by aschatria. Pictures are not.
    Quick note: you can buy pictures of Gary Sinise on eBay and use it as you like, there are no restriction for pics without watermark and if anyone thinks differently than please inform the eBay to stop sellers to sell their photos.

Here is a link.

To Mod: I plan to post about Gary Sinise daily and I intend to stay on the topic and all over the topic ALL the time, everything I ask is avoiding insults or please completely ignore me and I would not quote anybody or mix my comments with any other member, but purely post here in order to entertain. I would be fine with that.

If you find my post too delicious, mods are free to moderate it and change it in whatever they like. But, as I see they didn't touch anything. I just need the place to post about the actor, and if that is such a huge issue, I wouldn't even post pictures any more.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

If you want to post about Gary feel free, but keep it PG-13 and do not insult your fellow posters. This:

Is completely out of line. You have a warning for flaming. Either play nice or you will not be allowed to continue posting here.

Back on topic, please. Any replies to this should be directed to PM. Thanks.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

altogether now: a one! a two! a three! *sings* take me out to the ball game,
    take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, i don't care if I never get back, cos it's root, root, root for the cubbies, if they don't win it's a shame, for it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, at the old ball gaaaaaame!"

he sang it pretty well too :D

he's not super tall, as previously said 5'9"-5'10" but i think the angle on that camera didn't do his height any favours, where as standing at the front of a show means you get an upward angle and that makes him look taller. but like you i don't mind either way :)

*melts*

i just got in from going for curry & pints with some mates and gary's on tv :D it's the human stain so kind of a meh film but he looks nice in it ;) shallow, moi?!

as for all the other stuff going on - as the mods said, we come here to discuss gary & his loveliness, we don't need infighting. some people have, imho, crossed lines of decency. most have rescinded it but not all. for those that haven't to be (a) on the defensive and (b) offensive, well it doesn't exactly help their case. i hope this'll be the end of it tho...

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

These bilder are nice. Gary loves children very much.
 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.