**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I was just making sure, since the morale of fans has seemed to be ina nosedive since the show was moved to Sunday night :)

I actually thought Season 9 was the best season yet... with season 8 in second place.

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I enjoy watching CSI: Miami, it is still my favorite show on TV.

This is why I liked the CBS boards more than here, because there were actual fans of the show there. Here, most of the people (not all) are annoying pessimists. Sorry, it's nothing personal. :-/

3. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

i just saw the season 8 premier cz it aired in uk last week and im telling u...bestest premier i hv seen so far...dunno y people are complaining lol x

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It was season 9 that aired in the uk last week

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Its difficult not to be a pessimist when it comes to Miami, really
    **begin rant**
    seasons 1-3 were great, season 4 got very melodramatic, season 5 was good, but again a tad melodramatic. Season 6 was a disaster, same with season 7 (Mainly because brain-damaged Eric moping around crime scenes with Adam Rodriguez's brilliant acting style of "Mouth Open", followed by his equally brilliant acting style of "Mouth Closed". ) Season 8, I believe was great, I loved the science, and Eddie Cibrian revitalized the cast, along with Omar Miller, then Adam left and it was a new "Miami", and then Adam returned, and we're back to the same old vigilante crap we've sat through during seasons 4, 5, 6, and 7.

And if the Miami writers actually wrote a female lead that could go toe-to-toe with Horatio he wouldn't be a vigilante, can you imagine Stella, or Catherine putting up with that crap, or even Megan Donner from season 1, she'd take his badge and not give it him back until he'd cleaned up his act.
    **Rant Over**

Okay, carry on with the spoiler discussions :p

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Who says all of us here are pessimists? I HATE the CBS boards because there is a ton of spam and nonsensical gibberish. I never see people on here completely BLASTING whole episodes/characters/actors like they do on the CBS boards.

I agree with Rizzoli..........(and the 'mouth open, mouth closed' thing made me laugh)

People come here to share their opinions about the show. Not everyone is going to love every single second of every single episode or season.

Miami, though I (and everyone else here) love it, has some pretty ridiculous things going on, i.e. Horatio always saving the day, Ryan having no background, E&C and their complications.....but at the same time, I LOVE the show because it's larger than life, and it's intriguing and fun.

It's inappropriate and inaccurate to say that people here are pessimists because they don't write posts like, "ZOMG I LUURRVVED THSI EPI!!!1111! ERYCKK SO FIInnN3!!1!"

But to make this post on topic, (and sorry if this is a little late, but this particular thread is booming lately) I strongly believe they will only have Marisol on the show for a flashback sequence. I don't think they will magically bring her back to life. If they do.....well I'll be weirded out and annoyed, but oh well. It's Miami. ha! I really liked the character of Marisol though.....just not Marisol with Horatio....that never quite made sense to me.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This board is ran much differently than the CBS site, and one thing to note about TalkCSI is that we don't tell people they're annoying or imply they aren't actual fans.

Being pessimistic about a certain storyline or lack of news doesn't make someone not a fan.

8. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

So...wait...you're saying that we're not "true fans" because we don't agree with every single thing that happens on the show?

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Sorry, that made me laugh hysterically.

While I do lurk on the CBS forums on occasion, the people there very rarely express discontent over any aspect of the show, which is why I prefer Talk CSI. Opinions FTW!
    ---
    Anyway, while I probably won't be watching the premiere (mainly because of Marisol the Etheral Zombie), I may watch the rest of the season...depending on the spoilers, that is. So far, episodes 2 and 3 seem pretty intriguing so far...especially 3, since I've always been interested in storm chasing.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It's the beauty of a discussion board. Different people, different views. I think any fan finds elements of their favourite show they love, and elements they don't care for. Both views are welcomed equally here, even if popular opinion tends to lean in a particular direction sometimes. ;)

That being said, I'm kind of looking forward to the storm chasers episode. :lol: It does sound a bit like 'Hurricane Anthony' from season 2, but hopefully it's a much lighter episode despite the subject-matter; maybe the comment by Tripp is an indication of some more humor this season.

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I'm really looking forward to that episode too, my all time favorite episodes of CSI:Miami are "Hurricane Anthony" and "Crime Wave", I don't know why, but I just love the episodes about extreme nature, so I'm glad to see episodes like that are coming back, and hopefully we'll get a lot more Frank this season, he's brilliant :p

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Storm chasers? Oh goodness.....lol! I live in Tuscaloosa, so we had our fair share of storm chasers in April......There is this one guy in particular who is extremely weird, and I hated turning on the TV and watching him act like an idiot running around our city......(If you don't know what happened April 27th in Tuscaloosa, just google it). He was almost offensive.

But I don't think there are tornadoes in Miami.....maybe the storm chaser will be for a hurricane.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I believe tornadoes can form in South Florida, but not very often (at least not as often as in Tornado Alley). I would imagine they might form as the result of tropical storms, hurricanes, and even severe thunderstorms if the conditions are right. An example.. Miami-1997, so it's not impossible. :)

Either way, I'm doubting their CGI budget will allow for the viewers to see said tornado but rather just all the wind and rain and some RL news footage, but it's par for the norm and I'm okay with that. :lol: Sounds like a cool episode though, if they don't change it last-minute. Agreed with Rizzoli, I think the extreme weather episodes are really cool, and a great way to open up the story.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woah, I leave this thread for 2 hours and bam! Me thinks I'm gonna have to get my war-helmet back :guffaw:

Ahhh, gotta love heated debates :thumbsup:

Anyways, my hopes are high for the premire. Seems like a well-balanced episode screentime wise and a good continuation of S9's finale.

I'm not gonna get rattled over Marisol's reappearance. Personally, I found her monotone - didn't love, didn't hate her. But if she only serves as a small emotional scene for Horatio, then I don't mind. as long as the drama of the moment is handled correctly (TPTB...that means a weee bit of drama, got it? :rolleyes:)

Now, the only thing I'm flustered about is Ryan's take-down of Randy suddenly disappearing (or seemingly disappearing :shifty:) I'm hoping Ryan does the chase and takedown, then Eric helps drag him away and H has a word with him, but who knows.

I'm just hoping for a Randy/Nat confrentation. Spoilers show she's still spooked after being rescued, maybe scaring him...silly.....will help her recooperate.

If not...Ryan better give her a hug :shifty:;) I'm hoping a Ryan/Nat hug will become a premire tradition :thumbsup:

Even if the premire falls flat of it's potential, I've hope episode two (oh Ryan :rolleyes:) will be great and episode three looks like an interesting investigation ;) I wonder how the storm chasers attract our CSI's attentions?? (Hopefully with their gadgets and not their Malibu barbie looks and six-packs ;))

Okay....maybe a lil ab-show is okay :drool: *damn teenage weakness :guffaw: Jon Togo look what you do to me!!!!......

Okay, maybe a bit too much information for the internet :D Mel over and out! :thumbsup:*

14. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Tornadoes can form ANYWHERE. They're just more common in the Mid West/Tornado Alley due to the climate. I live in PA, and there were about eight or nine reported tornadoes between April and May, one of which touched down practically right in my backyard. They were fairly weak, thankfully. The average is usually only about one or two a year.

Everything else that's been discussed in the past hour I've already given my opinions on in past posts, so I won't repeat myself. *shrug*

15. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

yh season 9 i meant...sorry im just mixed up wif the seasons lol cz im reeding spoilers fr 10 and im watching 9...ma bad XD x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.