Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

excuse me? :wtf: come on, let's keep things appropriate here... The sploshing/CSI: NY reference I get (albeit borderline for forum posting), but ASCHATRIA, that's definitely over the line. Sorry to go all 'moderator', but the mods have and will close threads...

Peace out y'all :)

2. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Well, yeah, you know... french bread. but I didn't want to ruin my italian theme I had going on there, so...

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Wow I haven't posted in this thread in a bit and come back to overly sexual postings. It just makes me smile to think if Gary knew what he does to us ;-)

4. Country233

Indeed. Gary's eyes are such an awesome green. I do love green eyes :sighs:

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

or be scared :p But no, I doubt he knows the affect he has ;)

Although I will say (and I'm going to be maybe entirely different here), but while he certainly has my eye :)devil:), the more I find out and see HIM, as opposed to just his roles, the more and more respect I have for the man. Like actual respect, not just an appreciation for his talents and what he's done and all his military/charity work... downright RESPECT. I finally got the chance to watch 'Lt. Dan Band: For the Common Good' the other night, and his total genuineness, the way he wears his heart on his sleeve, the way there is never a time where who he is in public is not who he is out of the spotlight... *melts* I feel more genuine respect, appreciation and that 'got-your-back' feeling from him than I do from my own parents, who offered me 5 figures if I DIDN'T join the Army. If I could adopt anybody to be my dad, it'd be him. And not because I simply think he's cool or anything else like that, but because for the first time, someone other than my two amazing siblings and my hubby is proud of what I'm doing and takes the time to care. He takes the time to care for all the soldiers and first responders and their families that he meets, and he doesn't even 'know' them. We get injured... we die... we survive the loss of people we love... and it affects him genuinely and deeply. None of it is an act, and I love him for it.

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

7. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

He might of been born with eyes like that,a family thing that has been passed down,eather way he is still gorgeous

8. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I'm not complaining at all. In fact I like Gary Sinise's eyes a lot. In dark environment they even don't look like green, so people get confused a lot about the color, but outdoors or under spotlight it's quite obvious they are green.

[​IMG]

I have a few interesting pics but I specially like the pictures with roll-over effect

[​IMG]

... and the ones with snarly grinned effect 'cause he's finally up there...

[​IMG]

And when I look at the pictures better, he really likes to be up.
    Well, I at least hope he does.

I have to post more pics with stage and bass.

9. taylorgirl

Can you put the pictures up?we always love pics here :D

10. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Well, oky.
    Either way I have nothing to do today besides daydreaming and losing time...

So as a nice balance to my depression herez some nice smile pics to indulge you ALL.

[​IMG]

Shot question. I have a few pics where he smiles like that, biting his lip, quite cute. What do you think, is he doing it in purpose?

[​IMG]

Another issue: he had a few interviews, apparently trying to persuade audience he's uncomfortable or something and than he does that look_like_a_cat_who_just_stuffed_full_of_cream expression. That's really interesting.

[​IMG]

This is not a pic from an interview and I can't find the right one in a pile I have here, but expression is the same and if I know no better I'll say he's trying to ham our brains off.

It's not a flirty-flirty type of smile he uses in performance but something tuned down, still... very interesting.

11. taylorgirl

the biting the lip thing? omg it's so sexy :drool: i think that his he way of showing he is nervous or shy or just a habit or something :lol: i don't know but it's very sexy. btw where are the pics, did you post them in your post because there is nothing there :confused:

12. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

It's code blocked for everything but Chrome, doe there is nothing more or less in those pics but pics, so I presume I'm not wanted here.

Fine, message taken to notice.

I have my collection of CSI:NY and movies enough for the next thousand years, and by the way I didn't read all his interviews word by word so I could do that as well ( and the one I did I could do all over again).

Fun...

13. Country233

I love when guys bite their lip and look shy. I love the rare smiles that Mac does. I think it is part of the fun of watching NY and seeing if I can spot a smile lol

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I watched an ep late last night and saw Mac being very pissed off

15. Country233

I know what you mean about his eyes looking different colors. When I first started watching him, I thought his eyes were blue. I like chameleon eyes like that. Robert Pattinson has similar eyes that morph :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.