Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
lookie at this picture :D I almost died of happiness when i saw it he's so cute!!!
tumblr_lox2gp8FdZ1qhosnf

thanks to Jade and CBS for the pic!!
I knoooooooow!!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore: *le sigh* :adore: Although I will say i was horribly disappointed to see that he's cut his hair since I saw him last week... :( *wistfully* It had gotten lovely and longer and curly-ish again...

And thanks for the cred! :hugegrin: i really do appreciate it :D See ya Friday!!!!

lookie at this picture :D I almost died of happiness when i saw it he's so cute!!!
tumblr_lox2gp8FdZ1qhosnf

thanks to Jade and CBS for the pic!!
I knoooooooow!!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore: *le sigh* :adore: Although I will say i was horribly disappointed to see that he's cut his hair since I saw him last week... :( *wistfully* It had gotten lovely and longer and curly-ish again...

And thanks for the cred! :hugegrin: i really do appreciate it :D See ya Friday!!!!
:D four days!!! I can't wait! my sister keeps teasing me about it because i freak out everytime i think about it :D

woop! me too :D it'll be epic! i thought i should show my, er, face in here since we're all going :D
yeah, I haven't seen you since i started showing my face around here :D so have you ever been to Oshkosh??
Oh, and on another subject... I was watching "It Happened To Me" today, and when they were talking about the sploshing parties and the italian cuisine, all I could think about was how *I* wouldn't mind certain.... Italian cuisine :devil:

Last edited:
thanks fir the pic Jade he looks so cute :D I agree with you he looks good when his hair is curly-ish and here is a pic to prove it
waterpump.jpg

My fav character, gorgeous George :drool:

ligitlyobsessed Gary on a plait or we eat off of him?mmmm :lol:

:devil:Lets spam the wacko society a lil; it's no good without me!:devil:

Yah! Nice hairdo, but I prefer nice and tidy Gary with that virgin soldier hair cut, lol!

gary-sinise-300x234.jpg

Ima gonna kung fu that fly

ligitlyobsessed Gary on a plait or we eat off of him?mmmm :lol:
Mmm I was thinking more along the lines of some nice spaghetti, marinara, garlic bread, little parmesan, *cough* spread all over his bare chest *cough* you know :devil::evil::devil::evil::drool:

garlic? Fit to taste of the old goat.

How about you dip him in milk
and soften a bit with rolling pin
or sorry if I stirred your fantasy
incidentally
you want him firm and goaty.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back