Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Aww yeah he does look alot like him, especially at the beginning of imposter because he played the boy shooting the rocket. Those jeans, yes they looked *cough* tight :devil:

2. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

So what's the verdict? is he hung or were those awesome jeans?? Inquiring minds want to (read: HAVE TO because it's kind of keeping them up at night (among other things related to the same subject)) know!

3. taylorgirl

I have pm'd you my answer :devil:

4. legitlyobsessed

sent you my response.... don't judge me, okay?

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

whew! you guys had me a bit scared there for a minute! I was like, whaaaaaaaaa... are we talking about...?!?!! :eek: I won't deny that I *wish* I could give you an actual answer :lol:, but it makes me as uncomfortable objectifying guys like that as it does when guys objectify girls by their physical assests... if you know what I mean... :/ BUT, I will simply point you to the interrogation scene in Impostor if you want further reference ;)

And yeah, for forum rules and whatnot, pm'ing is definitely the better way go :)

And you guys know me a bit by now, I rarely post without leaving pics, so here are a couple of my favs :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. legitlyobsessed

I know EXACTLY what you mean, normally I wouldn't even be asking anything close to that (I'm uncomfortable with that general topic of conversation altogether--I'm rather... what's the word? gunshy?(no innuendos intended)) but I saw that video over a month ago and my mind, it really likes to wander places it shouldn't, so I had to ask just to get it off that topic
    P.S. Really cute pictures!! I like the TLC one, he looks so innocent and happy :p

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

haha, oh I know what you mean ;) although I wouldn't call it 'gunshy' (bloody hell, between being a paramedic for seven AND in the military, I'm not in slightest bit gunshy at all...:p), I'd call it very healthy respect for people at large. One's mind does, ah, wander at times (;)), but it's not the same as being focused solely on THAT and objectifying people (guys or girls).

And he really does, doesn't he :adore: I think it's because he's so genuine and upfront and non-pretentious. You can see that in all the interviews he's done and interactions with people, and when I met him last year, he really is one of those rare people whose public face and who they are in person are the same. The respect I have for him all the way around, from his acting, music and creative talent, to who HE is, is pretty much unparalleled :luvlove:

And since I'm going to gone pretty much all week, I thought I'd leave you guys with this that I got it in my head to make...

[​IMG]

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG Jade!!!!!!! :eek::devil::drool::eek:

Thanks soooo much for posting that mighty fine moment from the begin of imposter! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I love that scene! :drool::drool::drool::drool: It makes me laugh and drool at the same time! :lol::drool::devil: Odd combination I know :rolleyes: but when it comes to his man everything is possible! :lol::D

And yes I'd like to take him home with me! :lol::devil::evil:

Here's a pic from the very same scene. ;)
    [​IMG]

Sooooo hot!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. taylorgirl

I'm sorry girls but he is already with me cuffed to the bed ,lmao I wish :D love the pic Jade another hot seen from Mr Sexy although, the camera was to9 high up for my liking lol :devil:

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Aww man thanks for that image when i'm writing chapter six and that put my mind well and truly into the gutter :evil:

11. legitlyobsessed

I definitely thought that and almost posted that haha i knew i could count on you :devil::devil:

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

My icon - Young Gary Sinise :drool:

13. taylorgirl

Post deleated

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I've found a song that would suit Gary perfectly and it's playing right now and i love the lyrics

15. legitlyobsessed

lookie at this picture :D I almost died of happiness when i saw it he's so cute!!![​IMG]
    thanks to Jade and CBS for the pic!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.