Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will start from the top and work our selfs down, only stopping at his , uh, waist for a few moments then continue down. Sounds like a plan? :devil:

Hello my fellow Gary's girls :lol:. I am going on holiday for two weeks today (Friday) and i might not be online and i won't see CSI:NY for 2 weeks arghhhh :scream: :scream:. Anyways,i trust you will keep this thread full of loads of lovley pics for me to drool over when i come back:D
I have two photos i want to share before i go :D
gary4210.jpg

hmm, wish i could just join him and sale with him in that boat :lol:

album_pichtm987.jpg

Me:Gary, you don't need a towel for this photoshoot. *whips towel away*, well hello big boy :devil: :devil:. mmmmm, the chest and abs oh god :drool: :drool: .

Credit's go to Sam222, hope you don't mind *snicker*

well hello big boy :devil: :devil:. mmmmm, the chest and abs oh god :drool: :drool: .:rolleyes:

Credit's go to Sam222, hope you don't mind *snicker*
So its funny that you bring that up actually... I was wondering.... is he? because theres that video that I posted a couple of weeks ago where he looks.... quite hung actually, but that could have been, um, the result of an excellent pair of jeans, or maybe an, uh, you know... *blushes*
but yeah. is he?

P.S. @Jade 7 DAYS!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So its funny that you bring that up actually... I was wondering.... is he? because theres that video that I posted a couple of weeks ago where he looks.... quite hung actually, but that could have been, um, the result of an excellent pair of jeans, or maybe an, uh, you know... *blushes*
but yeah. is he?

LOL:guffaw: i was just uh joking, it's just my guttery mind, and what video was you talking about :eek: and i don't know ya know because i haven't seen it :guffaw::guffaw: and i know what you mean about the jeans,cause when you sit down or something they look like you packing something big... have you not seen the golf cart picture people talk about? they was talking about it on tv guide forum and they said he had a flashlight in his pants because they was a big b**ge omg i really can't believe am typing this haha oh well, i still like him no matter what :devil: Jade should know, she has been to many concerts :lol: :lol: :lol: :guffaw: :guffaw: only joking Jade

but yeah. is he?
LOL:guffaw: i was just uh joking, it's just my guttery mind, and what video was you talking about :eek: and i don't know ya know because i haven't seen it :guffaw::guffaw: and i know what you mean about the jeans,cause when you sit down or something they look like you packing something big... have you not seen the golf cart picture people talk about? they was talking about it on tv guide forum and they said he had a flashlight in his pants because they was a big b**ge omg i really can't believe am typing this haha oh well, i still like him no matter what :devil: Jade should know, she has been to many concerts :lol: :lol: :lol: :guffaw: :guffaw: only joking Jade
I know, I couldn't believe I asked it. I sent it and i was just like "I really just said that?? Oh my gosh...."
here let me find the video, but in the meantime.... Jade? what's your verdict?

haha that just reminds me of when Nick Cage in Snake eyes said to him cause Gary said something like ''I was starting at this broads t**s'' and Nick said ''That what she was there for to give you a bo*er and you got one, congratulations your human''. Imagine Stella saying that to Mac. Cause Mac is a superhero isn't he? he doesn't act human.

haha that just reminds me of when Nick Cage in Snake eyes said to him cause Gary said something like ''I was starting at this broads t**s'' and Nick said ''That what she was there for to give you a bo*er and you got one, congratulations your human''. Imagine Stella saying that to Mac. Cause Mac is a superhero isn't he? he doesn't act human.
Oh my gosh haha that would be hilarious. but!! more importantly... I found it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywd3318CtEU&feature=youtu.be
you get a pretty nice shot at the end, but the whole video's pretty nice to watch. his son looks so much like him.... his nose and stuff? adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back