Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. slower

slower Lab Technician

Of course my hope is it is Ryan who saves her; or the very least he is in on the rescue and comforts her after. In all honestly TPTB is building something for these two. Why else would they give us so many touching moments between them. I think Ryan is going to be very angry at the guy (can't remember his name at the moment) and goes after him. You know he is so protective of Natalia.

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree completely slower, there is defiantly a build-up of some sort in the background, as do I hope that Ryan is there/takes part in the rescue. :)

After all, he was the one to realise that the couple in Blood Lust were evil (and looked awfully worried when H mentioned Natalia was with them.)

AND he was the one CONSTANTLY calling her in About Face, not to mention he (and H) kept her shooting a secret in Sleepless, as well as checking up on her after each of these events. (Our boy's such a cutie :drool:)

Also....NO-ONE can deny the infamous "conflicted look" in About Face when Molly asks him out to coffee, and then Natalia appears. ;)

And that's only THIS season, from the end of season 5 and onwards, the chemistry has been growing. :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm, speaking of Molly, how would you think she would deal if Ryan and Natalia got together? :wtf:

3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Man, who knows what will happen with Molly since the actress seems to have snagged that deal with The Hunger Games. Will she be too busy for Miami? Or will it all schedule perfectly? Time will tell... or maybe I can just tweet to her, lol.

If Ryan and Natalia end up together with Molly still on the show, I'm pretty sure Molly will feel very hurt. She obviously has a strong attraction towards Ryan. The feeling not reciprocated might crush her. Or maybe she'll be a big girl and suck it up? lol.

So, who knows. As much as I desperately want RaiN to fall, I think the writers are worried we'll turn into the mess that is the HipHuggers fans (who I have become a bit afraid of).

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Haha, I know what you mean Goonie, the spoiler threads used to turn into war zones when EC broke up and Calleigh's time got reduced :shifty:

Well, I have to say if Molly disappears I won't miss her. I've never seen the actress in anything else and I still have mixed feelings about her preformances on Miami.

Ryan is mentioned working the case with Eric and Calleigh - but so far no mention of Ryan and Natalia together :(

5. Gooniegirl3333

I love everyone's hope and enthusiam with this ship considering my lack of hope, =(. It really let's me know I'm not alone.

I don't know how many times I've seen posts on tumblr and the alike with people mentioning how much they are against having Ryan and Natalia together. Breaks my RaiNy heart.

6. forensickitteh

forensickitteh Civilian

Awwww...

I still support them! Even though some people dislike them.

Anyways...late to the party again, I'm was actually hoping for a little bit more of RaiNy-ness in About Face. LIKE BY GOLLY RYAN, I THINK THAT YOU CARE ABOUT NATALIA A BIT MORE THAN MOLLY! :scream:

7. Gooniegirl3333

*sniff sniff* Natalia? Date? Huh?! :(

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Goonie, spoiler box!! (Don't want my fav author to get in trouble with the mods ;) lol)

Awwww, I wonder what Ryan will have to say if he finds out about this ;) I mean, he's in this episode alot, as is Natalia - I wonder if their paths cross? :confused: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  9. Gooniegirl3333

OOPS! Sorry (fix you quote, lol) I was on lunch and couldn't get it to edit! lol

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, just some friendly words here;

Please use spoiler boxes when discussing upcoming episodes. That way, those who want to be spoiler-free can remain to do so.

And please use three (3) lines of discussion when talking about Ryan and Natalia. This thread is about their relationship, not about a favorite author or artist. Got it. ;)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of us mods. :D

Thank you.

11. Gooniegirl3333

Thanks! I don't know what came over me to NOT use the spoiler box in the first place, *bad Goonie!*

Anyway,

At first, I was thinking maybe Ryan would react to it. However, I believe the writers will be more interested in exploring Ryan worried about losing his mind, lol (which would be an AWESOME story arc... doubt they'll take that road).

(NOTE: Oddly familiar structure of SL. One CSI is having a "problem" while the other is dealing with a "dating issue"?)

Maybe, this might open up the possibility of discussion between Natalia and Ryan about their failed relationships? Though, knowing the writers right now, "Joe" (haha, as in Eva's husband's name) will be cleared, and Natalia will start seeing him.

CSI: Miami writers. I used to be a positive, see-the-silver-lining kinda gal. Look what you did to me?!

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woops! Well don't I feel foolish! Sorry ladyhunter, won't happen again :angel:

Now, onto the RaiNess :thumbsup:

I continue to have hope that there will be some RaiN in this episode. If not when Nat is rescued, then maybe after Randy is captured. I mean, Natalia does show signs that she's scared of Randy (seeing him in the hospital) - I'm thinking that after Ryan captures the s.o.b he'll go tell Nat and be his cutie, comforting-self :adore:

However for this episode, my hopes aren't as high :( Like you said Goonie, TPTB may focus on freaking Ryan out more than showing him and Natalia together.

Then again....They did manage some lovely RaiN scenes in Sleepless in Miami and fit in a few supernaturalish scenes for Ryan :devil: so I'm gonna stay 50-50 till there's more spoilers ;)

Also, does anyone know of any good RaiN fics? :thumbsup: It appears that the website Fanfiction.Net is suffering a drought in that department :(

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think Im just going to wait and see what happens. The spoilers change that much, or disappoint that often that I dont tend to get my hopes up any more with them. I still read them though!
    But, I am still hopeful that there will be plenty of good scenes between these two this coming season. Even if nothing shippy happens, I like seeing the two of them together.

14. forensickitteh

forensickitteh Civilian

Not that I know any sites, sadly *SADLY* RaiN is not a popular ship. My friend that is the other so called "hyper" R/N writer has been banned from writing, and I er...I am also suffering a drought in the department as well.

Also, CBS, take note, you can always have them kidnapped at the same time, and I dunno...

also, I just realized something...what if it's revenge on Natalia's side? :p: :guffaw: That would be amusing.

15. Gooniegirl3333

Right, you are! We should be grateful they're at least still on the show... even if it's not the desired result.

^^I'm slowly persuading myself this very point. "It's okay if they are not together. It's fine! As long as they are happy, healthy, and still friends... I'm a pleased fan." <-- it's working... kinda, lol.

So, I shall hope for the best, expect the worst, and be pleased with whatever nibbles the writers give us, :)

LOL, that WOULD be pretty funny...