**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

No!!!! I do NOT want anymore angst or hurt for Horatio! He and his son have been through enough already :( If they're going to mention, or better yet, show Kyle in the next season, he needs to be home and safe with his Dad.

2. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

^THIS. The writers FINALLY put an end to the angst surrounding Marisol. They don't need to start that again with Kyle. I would never forgive them for that.

I'd love to see some Horatio/Kyle moments this season, since we didn't get any in Season 9. Even if it was just one episode...that would make me happy.

3. fanilowchick

:) I'm really hoping for some father/son love in S10!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*pops in*

They released a few more spoilers, so I can share a bit about Horatio's injuries: he was hit by a bullet fragment after the bullet itself ricocheted off of something, and it sounds like the wound was a through-and-through. The doctor wants him under observation for 24 hours because he isn't out of the woods yet, but Horatio insists on leaving so they don't lose any time.

Natalia is recouperating nearby, and she seems concerned that Horatio isn't going to follow the doctor's orders.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

Thanks for the update Faylinn.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Faylinn. :)

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Well, this sounds like a bit of a cop-out! It didn't look minor. Through-and-through?? Nah! (There's quite a lot of him to get through, where he was hit.) I hope they reconsider this - they're missing an opportunity to let David do what he does best...

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks Faylinn - can't tell you how much it's appreciated that you & Shane bring over the spoilers for us. :)

These are a bit more interesting -- a 'fragment' makes sense with tptb insisting that Horatio still work the case. At least he & Natalia will be at the hospital, even if only a short time.

ETA: @DaisyMay -- I actually think this is great material for David to do what he does best. Had the bullet injured him too badly, he'd spend the entire time in surgery just laying there doing nothing. I imagine his emotions will be in full-swing when help arrives at the pier -- I'm anxious to see that part (if it's even shown). And IMO, David has always done well in displaying his emotion through the cases he's working -- this time it's very personal for him, Natalia, & the whole team; I'm just hoping we see that.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I hope you're right - I adore the man, but I do like to see him 'suffer'. (Not sure what that says about me!)

10. fanilowchick

Great spoiler, thank you so much! It sounds like a plausible scenario... for CSI Miami ;)

11. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

Maybe this is why we don't see much mention of Natalia... she's actually staying in the hospital to get better! As long as she's ok though.

12. fanilowchick

If a bullet isn't keeping H in the hospital, I doubt Nat will stay. She will probably be wanting to take down Randy more than anyone else on the team, after all she trusted him and he double-crossed her.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Not necessarily. We don't know what kind of condition she'll be in after she's pulled from the water (or however she get's out of that trap), & there's also the possibilty that they make her stay for her own safety - Randy had a personal beef with her & just tried to kill her after all.

I'd actually love for Randy to assume she's dead. I'm getting that scene in my head from the movie 'A Perfect Murder': "it's not happiness to see me is it". :lol: I'd love it.

14. fanilowchick

True about Nat's condition.

Yes, that would be a clever ruse, but it sounds as though the team will be using a good old-fashioned stakeout to catch Randy in the act.

15. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

just read thru this thread. I've been away from the boards for a little while. gotta say that I am so disappointed in what I read that I have no problem at all waiting for the season premier now. I thought that TPTB would let H be proven human after all and we would get a chance to root for his recovery like we have with Eric and Calleigh. this news just blows. no offense to the posters. just to the 'Miami' writers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.