**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Just because it says he makes an arrest at the spa, that doesn't neccesarily mean he stormed in there and tackled a suspect. He would probably just be tagging along and Eric would do the physical stuff.

Knowing Horatio's character, he will probably insist he is fine even when he's not. And Natalia too.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't mind so much that Horatio's back to work, it's a little expected-- his character is much too driven to sit around the hospital in his tightie-whities waiting for the docter to give him the go ahead. I could never see it happening. I can only hope that we see him truly struggling to keep up with everyone else while hunting down Randy/Toller. I'm positive David can fake a good limp!

3. fanilowchick

It wouldn't be so much of a limp as him having trouble getting in and out of vehicles, sitting down, etc. But yes, I think David could do a great job of portraying Horatio struggling to work through the pain. H is just so stubborn, he will think only about catching Toller and put it above everything else, even his own health.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

And yet it still was a big issue that he seemed to care so much about Cal's well being. I didn't get it.

I really hope that Horatio doesn't go limping around chasing suspects with a gun shot wound. Will he never be just hurt and suffering from it? This is the perfect opportunity to make him more vulnerable, I hope they don't go all super H with it.

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

maybe he's hurt but leaves w/out medical clearance and after bad guys get caught he 'recuperates' at home or something? I like if they pick up where they left off but maybe jump ahead a week or so...like the trail gets cold then a break and they're after Randy again..they might change so much since they've not started filming even..

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It wasn't that Eric cared so much about Cal's well being at all. It was that he was going to carry Cal out of the lab while his team mates laid there. It was the writing of course,but once Horatio arrived Eric indicated that fresh air was needed in the lab which resulted in Horatio shooting out the window,and I know several posters stated that as the problem, not that he cared for Cal.Maybe the whole scene would have gone over better if TPTB/writers would have shown Eric attempting to get air into the lab which would have benefited all.Should be no problem getting it.

All of the characters have shown super hero qualities after serious injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again with Horatio.Disappointed,but not surprised. Perhaps Miami will take this opportunity to be somewhat a little more realistic and depart from what we usually see after an injury.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  7. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Great that Calleigh will be having more screentime. I just hope all the characters will once again be balanced.

Dear God, let it not be a repeat of S7 and S8 when it was the Eric-Loves-Calleigh show. (Admin, feel free to take down this post if it will stir up a crap storm).

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Agreed Jag :) I'm really just hoping TPTB end the EC confusion. Either let them be together (BEHIND-THE-SCENES) or have an explanation as to why they broke up (Again, only a one-scene gig.) I'm not even a EC fan and I feel bad for their confused fans left in limbo.

Again, I hope the WHOLE team get balanced screentime this season. I understand that Seasons 6,7 (and part of 8) was mainly about H, Eric and Calleigh, but in Season 9 we got more Ryan, Natalia, Frank and Walter. Now I'm hoping this season (especially if it's Miami's last :() that EVERYONE get's some time and storylines.

If Criminal Minds can do it, why can't Miami? :confused:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with this.

Yeah, this is true. But the writers are making progress lol. At least Horatio actually got injured which he never has in the past LOL. It doesn't surprise me that he's up and working again. Nothing short of death could keep Horatio from fighting the good fight. :)

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Hmmmm....just discovered a interesting idea on Fanfiction :)

Randy would have to have the keys in the ignition in order to drive the car off the pier right? Therefore, if whoever dives in to help Natalia (whether it's Ryan or Eric or whoever) might be able to get her out if they think to check the ignition for the key...

WOOHOOO, there's hope for some realisim in the preimere!!!! :D

11. fanilowchick

Unless it is a stolen car and he hotwired it...

Agreed about H, I think he would still be fighting to catch the bad guys from a hospital bed! That's one of the things I love about him - his determination :)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I read on another site (several weeks ago) that those old Fords like the one used in the finale have had escape hatches in the trunk since the 70's.I don't know if it's true or not but that still leaves open another option,there is still a chance that Natalia gets herself out of the trunk.

13. fanilowchick

Has anyone heard news of Evan Ellingson (Kyle) returning in the next season? A lot of us want to see more of Kyle and I think H being injured sets up the perfect opportunity for some father/son time.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's cool,but some of us are interested in how Natalia gets out and have no interest ( me for instance)what so ever in the supposed chemistry between H and Renee which is why I don't talk about it. If how Natalia gets out doesn't interest you,just don't comment on it.Hopefully the writers will have something for us all.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Woohooo, this is good news :thumbsup: Like you greatfan, I'm seriously interested in Nat's escape so speculation is always fun/good to hear ;)

That's actually a interesting idea as I've had the gut-feeling that TPTB have a supprise in store for us involving Natalia and the car.

The possibilty that she (somehow) escapes on her own, is carried by the current to a nearby shore and the remaining team must use some knowledge/maths to calculate where she is (like in a past episode) is constantly floating around my mind.

Again, it's speculation (on my part) but I can't help but hope/think the writer's have an exciting plot-twist in store for us involving Natalia's rescue :thumbsup:

As for Kyle, sorry fallowchick but I haven't heard any news about him returning. There was however, a past-rumour that he goes MIA. Perhaps it's a chance for some H emotion/drama. (I'm sure you'd be up for that) :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.