Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yesss, love that film got it on DVD, for some reason i love the bit where he climbs into bed and we see his reflection in the mirror... :devil:

Oh yesss, love that film got it on DVD, for some reason i love the bit where he climbs into bed and we see his reflection in the mirror... :devil:

The guy with the bold head i know is from Sex and The City and so far so good

Why, did u not seen the film before? How are you liking it? BTW love your avitar and signature.. very :drool:worthy pics :devil:

I didnt know about it but i've been enjoying it and Gary swearing = yum and thanks for liking my icon/banner

Oh yes, badass Gary is nice and did u see the little shot of his ass? such a gorgeous body for a man his age :drool:

I found this pic on the csi ny french forum and wow i couldn't stop starting at the pic. What a lovley 6pack :drool: :drool:

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/?action=view&current=sssss.jpg
That is fan-flippin-tastic!! yummmmm any idea which play its from?

I have no idea,too busy picking my mouth up from the floor when i saw it! haha :drool::drool::drool:
good point. that girl in front of him is *so* lucky.... even though she looks like she's about to get assaulted...
you know, on second thought..... :devil:
...still. :eek::drool::drool::thumbsup: okay in my book ;)

good point. that girl in front of him is *so* lucky.... even though she looks like she's about to get assaulted...

orrr... they could be.. and in Jo's words... about to have 'hot steamy sex' on the floor, but that's just my guttery mind :devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back