Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I do agree with both of you, Jen and hh17. I think it might be the last season and therefore it will be better for our couple. I really feel that they owe it to us so fingers crossed that at the end of season 10, whether it's the last one or not, we will get that long promised closure.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So it bodes well for EC fans if this is the final Miami season, huh? ;). I wouldn't mind if it is the final season. The show has had a good run and the quality of the writing is just not what it used to be. They've really screwed up the EC storyline without logical reason and it's just not the same fun show to watch, for me anyway. I do think that they'll end up together in the end which is probably why I'm looking forward to the finale of the series because there's just nothing else left for me to enjoy in Miami. So if the end of the series is what it takes to have Eric and Cal together then bring on the end ;). This is just my opinion and I understand those who wish for the show to have a longer run because they are still enjoying it, that's just not the case for me anymore.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

These two just have to be together I demand it:rommie:I think it will happen not because of the fans, although that is a huge deal but because their so meant to be:p and kala I love your icon:bolian:

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks desertwind! :) I think that they are meant to be too, but will the shows producers/writers see it too? All we get are promises of closure that never happen...I hope that in md July, when they'll start shooting we'll get some good news too.
    A girl can dream, anyway ;)

5. Desertwind

Your wlecome kala I just think the camradeire, is sensational between them. They sizzle:p I can't imagine why the writers and the two stars wouldn't do the right thing, and we'll see them possibly married, wouldn't that be so great?[​IMG] Who would be their best man and maid of honor?

6. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Kala and Desertwind, I started to have dreams about them, sad I know, but I really, really miss them. I miss the chemistry between them, the friendly banter, the little knowing looks they shared, everything that made who they are. All I can say is season 10 better deliver the goods!!!!!!!

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Alexx and Horatio?? Eric has a really close, familial relationship with H and it would seem appropriate. I've always seen Calleigh as kind of a loner with not too many girlfriends, but she always had kind of a mother/daughter relationship with Alexx which I always enjoyed. Those two would be my pick :).

8. Desertwind

I also thought of Horatio too, he seems suited, and he'd be thrilled. How about Natalia, her and Calleigh are close aren't they?

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I've never seen that closeness between Cal and Nat. I blame the writers because it's easy to write few nice scenes of closeness between the two female leads. But no, they hardly ever even share the scene.
    I'd go with H and Alexx.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

^^ I agree. I've never seen Natalia and Calleigh as close friends. Just the usual co-workers who do care about each other but that's it. Even with the differences Catherine and Sara have had over in Vegas I see them much closer than I've ever seen Natalia and Calleigh. If Speed were alive I'd be torn between him and H for best man, though.

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I definitely agree with hh17: Alexx would be the perfect choice as Calleigh's maid of honour, and, at the absence of Speedle, H is the obvious pick for Eric's best man!
    At this point though, I'll take ANYONE (even Ryan and Natalia :rolleyes:), as long as there's a hiphugger wedding :lol:!

12. Desertwind

Right on, I do strongly believe that they will continue this romance when the new season stars. What would have been the point to have seen them sizzle for so long just to douse it?:confused:

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ok, its been a really, really long time since I've been on here, mostly because of the sad & depressing state of Eric & Calleigh's relationship. :( :( :confused:

So let me ask you all this...

With the possible spoilers come out that the kid in the season premiere of season 10 will become attached to Calleigh, will this make her re-evaluate her relationship with Eric? Eric wants to have kids, we know this for sure.

Will she become a foster parent with Eric by her side? Or will she think that maybe she could do this by herself?

14. Desertwind

Thank's texmex I sure hope this goes full-blown as it should, their fans have waited long enough and them too[​IMG][​IMG]

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Here's what I hope will happen concerning this spoiler and EC: Calleigh realizes she wants to be a mother, she wants to have a family. She starts thinking about everything that happened with Eric and how they broke up not because they stopped loving each other but because of all the chaos that surrounded them. So maybe she thinks seriously about foster care, maybe she doesn't; but she definitely thinks seriously about her and Eric again.

Here's what I think will happen: absolutely nothing that has to do with EC. The storyline with the kid will play out and last a whole one episode and that'll be it :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.