Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree with you slower, there is defiantly hope for Ryan/Natalia in the finale. :thumbsup:

They're together when they go searching the auto yard/parking lot and find the main criminal. Two of them together, guns drawn, gives me shivers! :drool:

I for one are hoping it's Ryan who rescues her/ finds her. :) I mean, he and H (but mainly he) realised Natalia was in trouble in Bloodlust AND he was the one constantly calling her in About Face. And not to forget the "look" in About Face that has us all buzzing - it's simple to see Ryan cares about Natalia.

And since season 5 it's been obvious she cares about him too :luvlove::adore::luvlove:

Let's hope we get some RaiN in the finale to last us the summer! I can't last a drought till September!!!!! :thumbsup:

We better crank up this RaiN dance guys!!!! :lol:

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hopefully we get some good RaiN moments tonight- I dont want you to suffer til September, Mel!
    So, more drama for the finale. Could be a possible way for the pair to get closer, I suppose we will have to wait and see! But this show loves a bit of angst to create romance, so its a good sign.

3. slower

slower Lab Technician

I'm on pins and needles over this episode. It would be such a great opportunity for them to get closer. I already know that Ryan cares for her, its time for Natalia to realize her feelings; and this would be the perfect time to do it. I have a feeling TPTB has been working up to it all season. Why else would they have given us so many moments between them and then to bring Molly in; if it weren't to stir something up. HOPES ALIVE!!!!:)

4. whitecat85

whitecat85 Victim

thank your post.good job. ;)

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Go away, bot... NOW!

Okay, so last night's episode?!?!?! Holy cajoley! I'm really hoping it was Ryan she was trying to get ahold of. Go save her, Ryan! Go be her knight in James Bond-attire armour!

Where the heck was he anyway?

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I'm agreeing with ya Goonieand you too Slower - this dramatic finale has me expecting some RaiN next fall :)

The two of them, hunting through the car place with guns drawn was cool! Reminded me of F-T-F when the two of them got the kid at the car dealership and both were shouting at him to get down. :)

As said on the Ryan-thread - Intensity is Sexy!!!!!! :drool:

Maybe that's where Ryan disappeared to at the end of the episode, he got a sexy spidey-sense that Nat was in trouble and started his super sexy sprint to the pier and in the premire he'll arrive in a sexy manner and sexly dive into the water and use his sexy muscles to save Nat and sexly carry her to safety and because she's cold he'll sexly take off his jacket and shirt to keep her warm like the sexy sweetheart he is :adore::adore::adore::adore:

*Sigh* eh guys, it's starting to rain here alright but I think it's just me drooling over how sexy Jon would be soaking wet and topless :drool::drool::drool::drool:

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Oh my, Mel! Now that would be a scenario I would very much like to see!
    There is no way Natalia could ever resist him then, not like she would want to anyway.
    I bet the real conclusion will be somewhat less thrilling, but I do hope that it is Ryan who rescues her, or has a major part in it.

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Me too Solitarie just imagine this body, less clothed and wet :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG] In fact, it looks like Ryan nicked Horatio's shades while removing his shirt and diving in for Nat :guffaw:Maybe he thought they'd give him super powers or something!!!! :lol::guffaw::lol:

9. Gooniegirl3333

Hey, now that CSI:M has officially been renewed, we can start to hope for a wonderful RaiN rescue!!!!

10. Gooniegirl3333

bump-biddy-bump... Come on, RaiN shippers. Let's go completely insane and dream up the perfect RaiN rescue, =) (Even though logic states Eric should be the one to save her, lol)

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Hmm, I havent actually seen the last epi yet. But im sure they could find a way for Ryan to rescue her. But hey, they probably wont. But they can have a good scene once she is out of danger, and he can show his compassionate side. I love there scenes in count me out.

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

A small break from homework!!!:lol: IMHO I think Natalia was trying to call Ryan (just a guess); when it said the party you are trying to reach is unavaliable or out range, it seemed a little funny that 911 would be out of range. I really can't imagine her calling Delko (even though he is the logical choice to jump in after her). But who knows where these writers are going with this. They do like to tease us a bit with having Molly in the mix; especially after the look he threw Natalia, after Molly asked him to have coffee. He seemed very conflicted.

13. Gooniegirl3333

Since you mentioned her, I have this strange feeling that Ryan is off duty and on a date with Molly...

Talk about guilt, right? Here's Natalia on the verge of dying, and Ryan is out of range, unable to receive her call because he's on a date...

So, that's MY prediction, =).

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Oh Goonie please don't do that to me! Oh no don't you dare say that!!! :shifty:

Ryan is sexily acting on his sexy spidey sense and is sexily running to the pier in a sexy sprint and sexily removing his sexy shirt so he can sexily dive into the water and sexily swim to the car and macho sexo bust the trunk open and sexily save Natalia so that they can sexily....hug ;)

Nope! NO WAY is he with Molly! I refuse that logic!!!!! Nope, nu-huh! In the words of Natalia: "la,la,la,la,la!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

RaiNers unite!! ;)

So what's people's hopes and thoughts for the premire (RaiN-wise) ;) Do you think Ryan will be the first to arrive at the pier? How do you think he'll react?