Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kilersiman

kilersiman Victim

[spam]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
  2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG watching Mayday episode

WOW I liked Ryan's hair actually. I had a feelin they're much shorter for some reason:lol:

But wasn't that bad....

Oh and that shirt...
    Now I'm gonna search my house for my shirt

LOL the scene at morgue was hilarious :guffaw:

But the ending was just freaky :eek:

Will try to watch some other episodes too...

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Mayday was a good episode.I think it could have been made better with a little more Ryan.
    Jon's/Ryan hair was shorter, I was thinking maybe he was working on some other project and needed it shorter fo some reason.
    We have had 2 weeks with no episodes and no Ryan. We have the episode "Blood Sugar" Sunday.

Thanks to everyone willing to send in feedback for our guy!

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

lol, this is a random question but I need the opinions of some Ryan-experts ;)

What type of shoes does Ryan normally wear?

I know our boy is quite fashionable and changes his style a lot but what type do you think he wears the most (eg. loafers, sneakers)

It's for a fic I'm writing - the shoes hold no significance but I like to be as exact with my details as possible ;)

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I would go with Converse (or any flat-soled canvas style) -- he seems to wear those alot. On an off-day, I could see him in flip-flops.

Hehe, I just imagined him in cowboy boots for some reason -- just not right, lol.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ idk, cowboy boots and very little else would be fine!
    I remember the interview they did with wardrobe on one of the dvds, and they were saying how they liked to give him Cavalli shoes. Although how cops are supposed to afford all this designer gear........no wonder he turned to gambling!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan does seem to wear more casual and canvas type shoes this season,better for those running scenes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

His wardrobe seems more in line with his salary now.

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  8. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

^ I love Ryan's outfit in that last picture greatfan. That was one of the first pic's I saw of Ryan, and remember thinking he must be a bit of an oddball in the lab (a good-looking oddball ;)) and that next to H and Eric in their dark clothes he looked something like a ray of sunshine.

But anyway, back on topic. I think the type of shoes he wears depends on the season. I've been going through season 7 and have noticed that Ryan definitely seems to prefer the more expensive brands.

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

[​IMG]

I love this one - cute outfit

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan started fairly casual(in clothing including shoes) if you look back to season 3.The more expensive clothing started later. Jon even commented on the expensive clothing(don't remember now if it was an interview or DVD) I got the sense that Jon didn't always like the taste in wardrobe for the show, he made a crack about expensive purple suits.Starting with season 8,it looks as if that expensive taste started to decrease,and he has been totally casual for season 9.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Uhh finally home and comfy in front of tv with a cup of tea:)

Sadly today my friend's internet wasn't working and I couldn't watch Wheels Up. But I obviously missed the moment where Ryan got another jaw punch in Caged, if I'm not wrong.
    But I did see the "swimming" scene from F-T-F and Match Made In Hell. And just now I remember I also didn't see Hunting Ground because of missing online links.

Oh I can absolutely agree on that "ray of sunshine" thing about that pic.
    And it immediately got me back to what I was watching for the last couple of days and what my friend said about Ryan last night when she was hacking my phone's pics.
    Ryan really looks like Sonny Crocket from '84 Miami Vice tv show. That guy also wears colorful and fancy clothes looking so clean and neat. When I first watched it I was like "hey, he looks like Ryan, isn't he". And then my friend says "hey look he wears pink like your guy and the suits too and all", I was like "doh! What I was havin in my mind you think?!"

Anyways, I'm basically half an hour away from Csi:Miami s7 which, as they claim, is picked out as the most extreme from all the dramatic ones of all. I really disagree that, I think it's s9 what's most extreme with all the chasing suspects, kidnapping, swimming etc. But that's how I see it ;)

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yes, it did. Although some of the s3 outfits were pretty bad. Then in s4 came the suits. And I have to say ive missed the suits. I like the t-shirts, but there is something about those suits...........

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I never thought the suits were practical for the type of work. I did like the jeans,shirt and tie combo though. Even though he wore the suits well,they seemed a little stuffy. This may be my imagination,but I also found that some viewers seemed more critical of him duing his suit wearing days. I read a lot more "he's arrogant,he thinks he's better than others" type of post at that time. I'm talking the more dressy suits. This season,I like the casual look with the suit jackets and jeans he sometimes wore,like the one here:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I agree greatfan. Even tho he looks fabulous in suits I'm just the type of person who doesn't like suit itself. I'm more liking casual, jeans- suit jacket or jeans- shirt- tie combo. But since I saw Miami Vice tv show the main character really reminded me of Ryan, he even wore same type of clothes that looked great. And then I saw the pink shirt and it immediately brought me to the thought of Ryan. Even my friend mentioned that (she was viewing Jon's picture album on my phone that time).
    Anyways I'll try to send it feedback asap. Btw, what was the topic? I kinda forgot (so much for not being at home couple days)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.