• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to see a different pic or two of Ryan during the opening credits.
They have been the same forever.Pics from season 9 would do nicely,perhaps this one
epi51-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back BBS!! I missed you as well!!! I am SO interested in seeing what you come up with!!!

I would really like to see a different pic or two of Ryan during the opening credits.
They have been the same forever.Pics from season 9 would do nicely,perhaps this one
epi51-1-1.jpg

I have to say this is one of my all time favorites!:adore:

I SO agree with you greatfan!! I know that they are expensive to produce but the other CSI shows have changed their opening credits a couple of times compared to Miami.

I think CSI has changed some of the pics from the opening credits several times since Laurence Fishbourne joined,
Jon's pics are from season 4 and I believe 6.
Think I'll send in feedback about new opening credits also.

Oh yes we really need a new credit pics. Tho I'm grown to current ones but I don't mind something fresh.
Oh that one would be perfect. Mhm maybe from some chasing scene as well would be welcomed.

Oh yes we really need a new credit pics. Tho I'm grown to current ones but I don't mind something fresh.
Oh that one would be perfect. Mhm maybe from some chasing scene as well would be welcomed.

I really don't like his opening credits spots. I think a chasing scene would be good but they prob won't change it.

It's strange that Miami is so slow to change their opening credits.The other CSI's have changed,Vegas has changed frequently.As I mentioned before,one of Jon's pics is from the 4th season. They are going into the 10th,it's time for a makeover.

I agree with all of you!! It is time for a change. Come on; his hotness has only increased over the past several years. :lol: Why waste it?

I completely agree, its time they updated the opening credits. Greatfan's picture suggestion would be perfect. The other csi shows have changed their credits many more times. I dont see how it could break the bank doing it.
BBS- welcome back! Hope all is well with you :)

I sent in feedback suggesting that the pictures be changed in the opening credits for all the characters.I slso suggested they use the picture I posted earlier.
The season has barely ended and I've sent in lots of feedback already.

Ah little bit away from forum and I've missed few more things already.
Oh just remembered why, it was due to reading long fic.
From now on Tuesday seems to be closer that day before :lol: and I'm looking forward to see Jon again, even tho it's s7 again *sigh*
But I think s7 had some episodes where was some good amount of Ryan (WISC for example) but I'm more glad they didn't start something completely different, like a new show or smth. Miami is good whatever season they're showing off, tho I'd appreciate more if it'd be seasons 3-5 instead of latest, wouldn't mind s8 tho.
About openings, yeah that should've changed few seasons ago. I'd prefer new openings every season, like a fresh start :)

Ah little bit away from forum and I've missed few more things already.
Oh just remembered why, it was due to reading long fic.
From now on Tuesday seems to be closer that day before :lol: and I'm looking forward to see Jon again, even tho it's s7 again *sigh*
But I think s7 had some episodes where was some good amount of Ryan (WISC for example) but I'm more glad they didn't start something completely different, like a new show or smth. Miami is good whatever season they're showing off, tho I'd appreciate more if it'd be seasons 3-5 instead of latest, wouldn't mind s8 tho.
About openings, yeah that should've changed few seasons ago. I'd prefer new openings every season, like a fresh start :)

Over here it's s8 and near the end and then roll on s9 woo and more Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back