Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

The feedback is for a great storyline next season, he really didn't get one for season 9.
Some of Ryan's cloths do have a Miami Vice look to them,LOL.

^^

The feedback is for a great storyline next season, he really didn't get one for season 9.

I agree, he could have gotten at least one good storyline/episode.

greatfan said:
Some of Ryan's cloths do have a Miami Vice look to them,LOL.

Well he is in Miami :lol: I like casual Ryan myself.

While I enjoyed that there was more screentime(for the most part) I found myself waiting for Ryan's one "big" episode in season 9. He did have some great scenes,but I still feel like we were left waiting for more.
Of course,I've already sent my feedback in.

Last edited:
Lol, thanks for the reply guys on the shoes question!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yum! I'm glad it sparked an up-roar of sexy Ryan pics (which is all pics really but still) :drool::drool:

Ryan-back is sent (ooooh what a sexy back he has :) ...and front...WOAH better stop myself! :lol: How do you get drool off of a laptop again? :lol:)

Lol, thanks for the reply guys on the shoes question!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yum! I'm glad it sparked an up-roar of sexy Ryan pics (which is all pics really but still) :drool::drool:

Ryan-back is sent (ooooh what a sexy back he has :) ...and front...WOAH better stop myself! :lol: How do you get drool off of a laptop again? :lol:)

You should keep a droolbucket close by. I've rigged my droolbucket up so that it just hangs below my chin,it works great.

Lol, I'm keeping my handkerchief next to myself, but I'm suffering runny nose at moment so that helps to keep tissues close enough to absorb drooling aftereffects :D

Oh yeah, almost forgot why I popped in, so I just, minutes ago, sent my feedback :)
Oh, drooly, I dunno but I really love Ryan's shoes, especially sneaker type. Watched Caged and was totaly overwhelmed by his shoes :lol:

ok, feedback is sent! I requested some new pictures for the credits, as well as a storyline for our boy. I thought I might as well put them both together.
We do need something to discuss in here.... I wont be around this weekend, but I will have a think about it.

Agree on that. I might not be around here on weekend as well but who knows since only thing still attracting me to net is THIS forum from all other places I used to hang around.
Well I might send some more feedbacks today if I get the right inspiration. And I still have to send feedback for other shows.

Just sent in my feedback. Hopefully there's enough of us around to get the scriptwriters attention. :)

In other news, I've spent pretty much my entire day-off transferring Ryan clips to my PC so I can start work on some music videos. *Faints*
It started out great, but now I'm starting to wonder if I can even make it through season 4 without either frying my brain from the Ryan overload, or my computer from all the excess drool. (Heh, and they think the rain is responsible for all the flooding we've been having. ;) )

Last edited:
^^

If you do fry your brain MiamiStyle,it will at least be from something worthwhile.
Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks to everyone else for their feedback too.

^ lol Very true. I can't think of a better way to go out. Death by Togo. :D I can only imagine what the CSI's investigating my death would think though. :lol:

------
Alexx: "Horatio, I'm having trouble determining the exact COD. Her brain is fried, but I've also found saliva in her airways and she has blunt force trauma to the back of her head from falling out of a chair."

Horatio: "No worries Alexx, we've already solved the case. Did I mention that we found an unhealthy amount of Jonathan Togo pictures on her desktop?"

Alexx: *Shakes head* "Poor girl. Yet another case of 'Death By Togo'."

*lol Sorry, just ignore me. I shouldn't be on the computer so early in the morning. XD*

^^

Great scene MiamiStyle .I'm thinking we should wear a helmet when we look at Jon/Ryan pictures.Perhaps pad the area around the chair too.

^ lol Very true. I can't think of a better way to go out. Death by Togo. :D I can only imagine what the CSI's investigating my death would think though. :lol:

------
Alexx: "Horatio, I'm having trouble determining the exact COD. Her brain is fried, but I've also found saliva in her airways and she has blunt force trauma to the back of her head from falling out of a chair."

Horatio: "No worries Alexx, we've already solved the case. Did I mention that we found an unhealthy amount of Jonathan Togo pictures on her desktop?"

Alexx: *Shakes head* "Poor girl. Yet another case of 'Death By Togo'."

*lol Sorry, just ignore me. I shouldn't be on the computer so early in the morning. XD*

Hehe that's funny and i reckon mine would be * Death by Taylor * :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back