Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Kaunis Mies, great look. I like this photo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Nice photos, Kaunis Mies. ;) But for future posts, let's try to add a bit more content with the photos. :)

5. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

this is a great shot of him. i love his "Thinking look" its so hot :D :eek:

6. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

a picture's worth a thousand words... and yet they all fail me when i see those photos. those are freaking awesome, what are they from?

7. majdurna

majdurna Victim

[Damn spam.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
  8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Indeed as I mentioned earlier this is "Mac" thread. Here we discuss about the character so please post Mac pictures here and pictures about Gary here: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=60018&page=40

Also I suggest that you use clickable thumbnails instead of posting full size pics especially when pics are big. :)

Thank you. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I think some are from CSI but the other one - not too sure and i go hunting for pics and find them and i have ways of getting some freaking cute pics. I'm looking for more as i type this but wonder if i'll get any juicy ones of Mac though remains to be seen.

I also have my muse to help - icon says it all

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Now I remember why I don't come to this thread more often.
    Everytime I come here, all the gorgeous pictures make me melt in to puddle of gooey mush.
    Mac can arrest me anytime. I surrender.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  11. anzele

anzele Civilian

[Spam.]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

So 'Nothing for Something' was on here, and it was AMAZING!!!! Finally, a really good, meaty, 'personal' storyline for Mac. The Untouchable was great too, but that was because it had Kidnapped!Mac in it, it was a good ep from a 'case' point of view. But in this ep, Mac took a back seat on the actual case of the episode, and we got more focus on his personal storyline, which was great to see. I just *loved* this episode. From Tired!Mac at the beginning (he looks even hotter when he's tired, IMO it seems to bring the green in his eyes out more) and Jo telling him to go home (yay, Jo!), to the brilliant Mac/Flack moments - *loved* the diner scene especially, and the interrogation of the vic's husband. Loved Mac and Bill's interactions, especially the look between them when Mac came into the diner and Bill had spotted the two kids planning to leave without paying, and Mac stopped them. *Loved* seeing Mac as a young cop - hot! I was impressed to that there was actually some continuity in that according to 'Blacklist' Mac would have joined the NYPD around 1992/93, so him being a uniform cop working with an older guy like Bill in 1994 fit. No mention of Claire, which was a bit disappointing, but then Mac said he last saw Bill '8 years ago' at some police event, I think, which would be 2003, so I assume Bill would have offered his condolences then, if not immeadiately after Sept 11, and because of the type of men he and Mac are, he wouldn't bring it up again when they met up this time. So, nice continuity, and absolutely great to see Mac being given more of a history/backstory.
    Great episode. For all that some people complain about the show being Mac-centric (and maybe at times it is, but I don't care) it's not often (since s1-3) that he gets a really decent, significant personal storyline, especially one that's not connected to a case the team are investigating.
    Dear writers, if you read this, please write more episodes like this one. The reviewer in the tv paper we get actually said it was good to see certain characters 'back on form' - he didn't specify which characters, but I suspect he meant Mac and probably Flack, as they were definitely 'back on form'.
    Seeing the Mac/Flack scene made me realize it's been a long time since we saw some real Mac/Flack goodnesss.

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Mac can attempt to arrest me but he'd have to catch me first :guffaw:

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I've been trying to think up some new Mac thread titles, here's what I have so far:

Mac #9: Semper Fi
    Mac #9: He's an Oatmeal person (talkingtocactus, I think this was originally your idea, but I love it. Hope you don't mind me re-submitting it).
    Mac #9: 8433 is our number
    (or just Mac #9: 8433)
    Mac #9: Pure hotness.
    Mac #9: New York's Hottest Detective

That's all I can think of for now. :)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yay i get to watch Mac in a movie this weekend ( Sunday ) so excited

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.