Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Elizabeth Mitchell played Juliet on Lost, and she has been the lead actress on V, which is sure to be cancelled.

As for Jeri Ryan (tying it into Star Trek again, huh? ;)), she will be on that new ABC show, Body of Proof with Dana Delaney, that is premiering in a couple of weeks.

2. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

The latest episode was great last night! The team is really starting to get into a great rhythm together, and like Cooper said, they are the five fingers on the same hand, this is their little rag-tag family, and their interactions are better, and the storyline this time actually took some twists and turns that I didn't see coming until seconds before it happened.

So for me, new episode was a great one! And this show has been improving from episode to episode, so it gives me hope that it will be great.

It took the original CM some time to find its footing, I don't see why SB shouldn't be afforded the same kind of chance. The show's not perfect, but it has improved in character interactions and storyline consistency. I think if people would let go of their bias and their anger at the casting decisions on the original CM, and just see this as a new growing show, they would not be so quick to cast it down because it can't compare to the original.

I hope SB goes into another season, the show has gotten better so much and I want to see more of this team interact and these characters and their relationships to grow!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It was creepy that the dude was carrying his dead sister's body around with him. Decent episode, but Beth still bugs me. She just doesn't work with the rest of the cast and she IMHO throws the chemistry off. She doesn't have chemistry with anyone else in the cast. I love when they pair up Prophet and Mick though. Those two have the best team member chemistry out of all of them.

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

The first half of the episode was a yawn fest but the twist - not only that the unsub was imagining/talking to her dead sister, but also he was carrying her corpse :eek: - made the episode watchable. So overall, a good one.

I just realized some of you are correct, Forest Whitaker is overacting. His acting started to annoy me last night. And I still don't like the lead actress. She must be replaced immediately. She has no chemistry with anyone else. Only Mick and Prophet make good partners.

5. GregNickRyanFan

The last episode was pretty good. Loved the shot of Prophet holding the baby, but I kind of wish it had been Mick holding the baby instead lol.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Liked the opening scene with Prophet and Mitch sparring... but after that, the episode became kind of boring. I wasn't interested in the case Cooper was testifying about and leaving Beth in charge didn't interest me. I still think she doesn't fit in this show and throws the chemistry out of whack.

7. electra

electra Pathologist

This case was better then the previous ones.I liked the unsub and it surprised me that she asked for forgiveness .The chemistry between Mick, Gina and Prophet was nice.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

9. GregNickRyanFan

Yep, it might have had a chance if not for the fact that AJ was fired and Paget's time reduced. I think some people took that out on the spin-off and therefore it didn't get many viewers to give it a chance. That and the fact that JG was not right for the show and kind of threw off the chemistry of the cast.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I too think that there were a lot of people who never tuned in to watch SB just because they were angry over what happened with Paget and AJ. I also agree that JG was not the right for the cast. Weirdly, though, what bugged me the most about the show was FW's acting. It seemed too "acted" and forced. I never could really get into an episode because I always felt he was overacting or reading a script. I say weirdly because I've seen him in other stuff and I know he is good so I just don't get why I kept feeling that way with him. So much it bugged me that I decided not to watch. I feel sorry for Kirsten Vangness, she actually found out about the show being cancelled through twitter :shifty:.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

I feel bad that is going to be cancelled.It was better then a lot of the shows that we have now.CBS should have given it more time.

12. GregNickRyanFan

That episode was really good. And it figures once they start adding more intrigue with the characters that it would be canceled lol. I actually really liked Gina in this one. I was starting to warm up to her. The only one I had a problem with was Beth, she just doesn't fit in. But I don't guess it really matters now lol.

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

iON Television will start airing the series, beginning Saturday, January 10, at 9pm ET/8pm CT.