Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Jan 29, 2010.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

I have watched the first 2 cases and it has been OK.Cooper and Mitch are my favorites but the rest are so so.I will give it a try.

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Beau Garrett's character hasn't done anything yet....

The ratings should at least level off over the next few weeks. SVU is in repeats.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I started watching the second ep but meh, got bored. I haven't gotten around to finishing it.

I agree.

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

The sniper episode was the best so far. But I'm not enjoying how the show looks on TV especially in HD. The show looks gloomy. I know they are trying to be gritty but CSI: NY season 1 looks better and more authentic.

5. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

One Shot Kill was definitely the best of the four. It was nice to see the characters interact more throughout the episode. I still think the show needs a little retooling if it's to have any long term success, though.

6. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Definitely!!!

They need to realize is that there is only one Criminal Minds, so differentiate the two shows. This cast seems more light-hearted than the original's cast, so they need to have more banter among the characters and actually lighten up the show with better lighting. Also, ditch the crappy warehouse headquarters and stop that martial arts drivel.

Finally, someone please tell Forrest Whitaker to just deliver his lines and stop overacting. This is a CBS procedural, dude, not f'ing Shakespeare. :rolleyes:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The episode was really good, but Beth really bugged me in this episode for some reason. I can't put my finger on why.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

The actress has already spoken out about how she's not comfortable with the material... I don't see this ending well.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I do not like Beth either for some reason.

This episode was the best for sure.I am glad that we got to know Mitch a little and hope we can see more of the rest of the cast as well,especially Gina .We had a LDSK in the original but this was interesting as well.

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

LOL! You guys are saying that the sniper episode was the best, I didn't watch it. I stopped watching this show after the episode right before it.

Not as good as the original. :(

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Shows usually aren't.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Meh. Boring episode last night. Predictable. Cliched. Of course the last bomb wasn't inside the suspect's son's backpack!

13. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

That was a REALLY bad episode. I never like episodes with arsonists or bombers though. They're usually poorly written for some reason.

14. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

If Forest would cut out the overacting, he would be ok. He tries to emote in places where it's not necessary, and it comes off sounding like he's Captain Kirk.

"Do........you know................. where your father........... put.......... your BACKPACK??!!!"

I kept expecting to see a Klingon or a tribble wander through the background. :lol:

I do like the supporting cast though. Matt Ryan, Beau Garrett, and Michael Kelly are developing a nice chemisty, but the dud to me is Janeane Garofalo. If the show does make it back next season, CBS needs to do what CSI: Miami did with Kim Delaney and CSI: NY did with Vanessa Fertilo. Dump her!! Either cast a new relatively high profile actress like an Elizabeth Mitchell or Katee Sackhoff to replace her, or simply elevate Beau to the lead female role and get a new younger actress as a team newbie.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know who Elizabeth Mitchell is. The name sounds vaguely familiar. What about someone like Jeri Ryan though?